• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OP discovers he's a germaphobe; next door occupant shits without wiping

So I go to the restroom at work and the first thing I always do is layer the seat with toilet paper. We don't have the wax paper-like insertions that you can pull from a dispenser. There's no toilet paper in the stall so I move to the next one and sit down. Then I hear someone come in right next to me to take a dump in the stall that had no toilet paper. I'm grossed out because 1) They had to have sat directly on the seat and 2) They have no toilet paper to wipe themselves with. How can people do this?

Are your ass cheeks full of open sores or something? What do you think skin is for exactly?

Also maybe he was smart and brought his own, because you can't reason away a paperless shit, that's a step too far.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I think I covered the seat one time in my life, in a wooden outhouse, when I was a kid.

JeffGrubb

I do sometimes. I want to build up my butt tolerance.

But I'm much more worried about people who don't adequately wipe. I can't stand the thought of a dude walking around with shit smearing between his cheeks. Get over your sphincter issues and clean your ass.

Erekiddo

I used to use toilet seat covers until I saw this addressed on a Penn & Teller: Bullshit! episode.

There's no virus on the seat that's going to kill you, especially if you don't have open sores.

That being said, I stopped using them at work, but I'll still use them in gas stations and other sketchy seats.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You buried the lede there OP, dude took a dump and didn't wipe after is way bigger news that someone sitting on a toilet seat.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Bravery comes in many forms.

So I go to the restroom at work and the first thing I always do is layer the seat with toilet paper.

Hopefully you clean it all up afterwards...

There's no toilet paper in the stall so I move to the next one and sit down. Then I hear someone come in right next to me to take a dump in the stall that had no toilet paper. I'm grossed out because [...] They have no toilet paper to wipe themselves with. How can people do this?

Wut?...

Solo

Life's too short to worry about sitting on a public toilet. Unless there's visible piss/poop/semen on the seat, you're goddamned right I'm plopping down on it and plopping.

norm9

I don't use those wax paper things; always feels like I'm going to shit on it accidentally and then have half of it will still be sticking outta the back of my pants.

carry a bag
keep anti bacterial wipes in it
also pocket tissues

if you've got some wipes you can just wipe down your seat, take a nice shit, and wash your hands afterwards.

____

I sit directly on the seat, granted it's not wet with piss.

If it's wet, I dry it off with paper, then sit directly on it.

Luckily, most people's anii are directly over the water and not touching the actual ceramic/plastic part of the seat.

If there is no paper to wipe, that's a different story.

Are your ass cheeks full of open sores or something? What do you think skin is for exactly?

Also maybe he was smart and brought his own.
So you have absolutely no problem with with sitting on someone else fecal matter/urine/blood/semen/ god knows what else?

I wipe or use the seat covers

RangerX

Banned
I sit directly on the seat. What's wrong with that? There is fuck all diseases you can catch from a toilet seat.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I usually just put two strips of tp down along the sides.

Dual benefit of making the seat feel slightly more comfortable and letting me know if there are any secret urine splashes I might not have seen before I sit.

Even if there is urine on the seat, you can just wipe it away with a few sheets until it is dry. I mean, it's sterile and you have skin. As long as you aren't getting the actual liquid urine on you, you aren't doing anything.

I've seen enough piss laden seats in my day to know NEVER trust a seat ... never. I layer that mother fucker like my life depended on it and even then.. squeeze, unload, wipe and eject. Ain't nobody got time to sit on another mans piss.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
So you have absolutely no problem with with sitting on someone else fecal matter/urine/blood/semen/ god knows what else?

That stuff is all over. I suggest that you never buy a blacklight.

I'm too lazy to be concerned with benign germs on my butt cheeks. It doesn't effect you at all, it's all in your mind.

Maybe give it a wipe then sit.

KHarvey16

This is a good indicator of who most easily allows irrational impulses to overpower a fact based understanding of the world around them.

LosDaddie

Banned
If it's super clean, I'll sit directly on it. If it's a sketchy bathroom, I'll layer it.

Same.

If I have to shit while out in public, then I really have to shit. My stomach must be tore up.

I'm just going to plop my ass down and take a good shit.

geomon

As long as there's not visible pools of piss and smears of shit on it, I'll sit on the seat. If God wanted me to hover, I would've been born with a jet engine in my ass.

bunbun777

I am not a germophobe in the least but hell no am I going to put this ass in contact with foreign doodoo remnants or who knows what else.
Someone post that self cleaning toilet seat gif pretty please.

Top Bottom