• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OP discovers he's a germaphobe; next door occupant shits without wiping

Crema

All I took from the OP is that some guy didn't have toilet paper and you were right next to him literally bathing in it and didn't offer him any.

It always surprises me how much of an affair taking a dump can be for some people. Such a painful awkward experience.

My friend for example has to have complete silence, the conditions just right, 25 minutes and always a shower after.

I snap one off in under a minute and im out of there

nOoblet16

While we are at it, fuck using just toilet paper. It doesn't clean anything and just smears shit (literally) across your hairy butt crack. Wet wipes + toilet paper are the only choice if there is no bidet.

As for covering the seat, I don't care if my butt is padded and protected and skin is meant to prevent things from going in, it's my skin and I can feel things it touches and I don't like the feeling of sitting over potentially other people's fecal matter and waste or the feeling of sitting on it and then simply put my trousers on post business and go about an entire day. Yes they aren't any cleaner than mine but my waste is mine alone. If I don't use paper to cover the seat I feel like this.

foIrRK7.jpg

While we are at it, fuck using just toilet paper. It doesn't clean anything and just smears shit (literally) across your hairy butt crack. Wet wipes + toilet paper are the only choice if there is no bidet.

As for covering the seat, I don't care if my butt is padded and protected and skin is meant to prevent things from going in, it's my skin and I can feel things it touches and I don't like the feeling of sitting over potentially other people's fecal matter and waste or the feeling of sitting on it and then simply put my trousers on post business and go about an entire day. Yes they aren't any cleaner than mine but my waste is mine alone. If I don't use paper to cover the seat I feel like this.

for the love of god: Please stop using wet wipes people!
They are unbelievably bad for the enviroment and especially the sewers.

I understand that people want to clean a babies ass with those wipes but why should you do that as an adult?
Our anuses do not have to be 100% clean. In fact, they are not "designed" for that.
Some simple sheets of normal toilet paper is all that you should use/need.
If you feel more comfortable, make them wet.

You will not get a rash or a deadly disease from having some remaining poo around your rosetta.

For your butt- and our planet sakes.

shandy706

Don't worry OP, I'm with you. I never, ever, sit directly on a public toilet seat...grosses me out.

Seat covers or toilet paper 100% of the time. I don't want other people's piss/fecal matter on me. I'm not into that kind of party.

As for the person that dropped a load and just walked out without wiping....no words...

Mendrox

I hope you throw your cool wetwipes into the trash because they dont belong into a toilet.

Maximus.

It's amazing how more people here rather talk about not putting toilet paper on the seat versus some dude taking a shit and not wiping. That's so gross.

Top Bottom