• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2's Raven DLC is out in some parts of the world now.

LotusHD

Banned
I still haven't beaten the main game ;~;

same here

MH5V1Sv.png

Hedgey

Can't play the DLC even though the game updated and I downloaded the DLC "license" on my Japanese account. Looks like it's limited to Copies of the game on that side of the world for now.

How do you access the dlc? how do I know if I got it? can't find it anywhere and I just downloaded a patch of 1.5gb but it says stability and stuff.

Do I have to boot up the game to know?

ramyeon

How do you access the dlc? how do I know if I got it? can't find it anywhere and I just downloaded a patch of 1.5gb but it says stability and stuff.

Do I have to boot up the game to know?
The DLC is something you have to download separately from the PSN Store.

Kashiwaba

Is it free permanently or just for a limited time? Because i already have gravity Rush 2 but i won't start playing it till end of April when I'm done finals.

It sounds ridiculous, but I wish this wasn't free >.> I genuinely want to support the team / game some more.

I kind of feel the same. They made it free as a mea culpa because they had to delay the game by a couple of months, but game delays are so commonplace it's not even a big deal. And the only reason they had to delay it was because FFXV and The Last Guardian had their own delays and ended up right on top of it; Gravity Rush 2 was ready to go in time for the original release date but Sony didn't want it going up against that competition.

Theswweet

Already edited my earlier post, but I beat the DLC. It's very short, all in all it probably took me maybe an hour and a half. 6 chapters, you're railroaded from one to the other so there's no filler.

Only questions it answers from the base game is what happened to the Ark. Literally that's it.

LotusHD

Banned
Already edited my earlier post, but I beat the DLC. It's very short, all in all it probably took me maybe an hour and a half. 6 chapters, you're railroaded from one to the other so there's no filler.

Only questions it answers from the base game is what happened to the Ark. Literally that's it.

Did she control exactly the same?

Top Bottom