• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Matt pls

Fuck that those kicks is dope B

full

Village

I think things will get a bit smaller to prepare for season 4 when season 3 hits.

Season 5 will require an entire overhall... if they are even doing that

Village

Yeah that actually does look cool and not because of some need to cry every time a female character has a bare leg out.

I think the example you used is a person you made up

I think people talk about that because there is a large amount of that, and not that is more rare. And maybe women with more pants and less that, is something that would be cool.

You know that, not some imaginary boogieman person you made up.

I think the example you used is a person you made up

I think people talk about that because there is a large amount of that, and not that is more rare. And maybe women with more pants and less that, is something that would be cool.

You know that, not some imaginary boogieman person you made up.
So what you saying you wanna go? You wanna get some of that work?

I can get on right now. What's up?

;p

Village

It seems as though I may have been had.

Never the less if anyone wishes to play, i would like to play. I need to get better as urien

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I've come around on Urien, I enjoy that match-up like I enjoyed playing Sagat in vanilla SF4. It's an uphill battle, but it's doable.

Karin's sweep is so irritating.
Almost all characters can punish it, because its hitbox stays out there for a while. Usually with some jab cancel or whatever. Problem is that most players try to punish it with their own slow sweep and that often doesn't work.

Why is this guy not in SFV? Capcom, I demand answers!

Almost all characters can punish it, because its hitbox stays out there for a while. Usually with some jab cancel or whatever. Problem is that most players try to punish it with their own slow sweep and that often doesn't work.
That's very helpful, thanks!
Gotta lab that ASAP, because I am certainly one of those people who just try to sweep in return and then get punished for it.

Thanks! Unfortunately it lacks the DLC characters, and I need to build some muscle-memory regardless.

You want an accountant to be a playable character?

Hell yes, that guy looks damn slick!
Even though he is a CIA agent and not an accountant.

Is that Louis?
Google Translate suggests that his name is David Spender (Spencer?).

Pachinko

Continuing my scrubby quest of slow self inprovement today - having managed a win online with Ryu, Ken, Cammy, Laura, Necalli, Guile and Juri - I decided to move on to someone I didn't bother with in all of season 1 - Nash ! I kind of wish I had sooner now , fun specials , lots of command normals and target combos , etc. I got sick of seeing him played by pros so I didn't give him much of a chance earlier.

Cycling through the cast probably helped though , had I tried Nash 6 months ago I wouldn't have managed to grasp some of his tactics like I can now. Can I use them all ? Oh hell no but atleast I get how they work !

I've decided to move onto Karin next and I'm pleased I can get a double dash juggle now ... in training mode anyway.

I'm a total scrub but I feel like I'm getting better slowly but surely.

Continuing my scrubby quest of slow self inprovement today - having managed a win online with Ryu, Ken, Cammy, Laura, Necalli, Guile and Juri - I decided to move on to someone I didn't bother with in all of season 1 - Nash ! I kind of wish I had sooner now , fun specials , lots of command normals and target combos , etc. I got sick of seeing him played by pros so I didn't give him much of a chance earlier.

Cycling through the cast probably helped though , had I tried Nash 6 months ago I wouldn't have managed to grasp some of his tactics like I can now. Can I use them all ? Oh hell no but atleast I get how they work !

I've decided to move onto Karin next and I'm pleased I can get a double dash juggle now ... in training mode anyway.

I'm a total scrub but I feel like I'm getting better slowly but surely.

Cycling through the characters really helped me not only understand the game but also how other characters play.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Ucchedavāda;230579446 said:
Thanks! Unfortunately it lacks the DLC characters, and I need to build some muscle-memory regardless.

Hell yes, that guy looks damn slick!
Even though he is a CIA agent and not an accountant.

Might as well I guess. They're putting in a secretary in a couple weeks. Personally I'm holding out for Karin's chef.

HardRojo

Had a chance to meet up with Markman and Katsuhiro Harada during a local fighting games event here in Peru, both cool guys and I was actually able to speak a little bit with Harada... in Japanese. I was nervous af lol. I told Harada that as a mainly Street Fighter player myself, I was looking forward to making the jump into Tekken now that Akuma will be playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom