• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G/A/F - Man Gets His Penis Stuck In A Gym Weight Plate

man-gets-his-penis-stuck-in-a-gym-weight-plate-in-germany.jpg

While trying to strengthen his penis,a *** man has got his genitals trapped in the hole at the centre of a gym weight plate in ***.

Firefighters posted a warning to others after they were called to a hospital to free a man who had trapped his penis in the hole at the centre of a gym weight plate on Friday.

According to The Straits Times, Firefighters spent three hours trying to free him with cutting equipment.

Firefighters' Appeal

”A message of a somewhat different kind was received on Friday morning, 15.09.2017, at the control centre.

”One person had a very sensitive part of the body trapped in the hole of a 2,5 kg-dumbbell disc.

”With the help of a cutting grinder, a vibrating saw and a hydraulic rescue device, the dumbbell weight could be removed after three hours.""Please do not imitate such actions!"

"Article"

Swole shame me if old

it could be a completely false news

Edit:

Absolutely confirmed

Boem

it could be a completely false news

I feel like it totally is fake news. I mean, I have a hard time wrapping my head around what happened here. Every step of the journey doesn't make sense to me.

Given all the spelling errors in the 'article', the fact that it's posted under 'entertainment', the vibe of that entire site, them referring to just 'germany' instead of naming a city and he fact that this doesn't seem to be discussed at all in any German media I can find screams fake news.

Edit: Also, reverse image searching that image gives you results back to at least 2016, for many different kinds of articles.

So I'm putting 100 on fake.

I feel like it totally is fake news. I mean, I have a hard time wrapping my head around what happened here. Every step of the journey doesn't make sense to me.

i don't know how to find a reliable source in German, if someone can find i'll add it to the OP

ced

Can you imagine the panic that sets in when you realize your dick is stuck in a dumbbell weight?

I can't get my head wrapped around this. Penises, at least in general can go hard or soft. Wouldn't it shrink and be small enough to be able to escape that massive hole? Jesus. Now I want to see how big it was.

Top Bottom