• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armband-wearing Nazi roams Seattle instigating, gets KOed, removes armband and leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't think this shit has happened the other way numerous times already you have your head in the sand. They track down gay people using dating apps to beat then up. No need to feign this shit when a Nazi gets his jaw crumpled.

And you think that tit for tat will fix this problem? It will make it worse. Much worse.

fxx852C.gif

Edit beaten like that fucking nazi

What does this mean exactly?

"I had eaten over 800mg of THC and was way too high for confrontation

And as for the nazi fuck, good.

Donny has emboldened these fuckwits into thinking what they are doing is okay, its not. Hopefully there will always be people there to knock these cunts spark out.

As much as I like seeing Nazis get their comeuppance, seeing people get KTFO on concrete gives me mixed feelings. Hitting concrete head/face first can do some horrific damage. Talking shit shouldn't get you permanently injured or killed.

Nah arm band wearing nazis don't deserve to live.

As much as I like seeing Nazis get their comeuppance, seeing people get KTFO on concrete gives me mixed feelings. Hitting concrete head/face first can do some horrific damage. Talking shit shouldn't get you permanently injured or killed.

It's a fucking Nazi. The only good nazi is a dead Nazi.

TheAuldTriangle

Neo Member
Go around screaming in peoples faces whilst rocking a fucking swaztika you best believe you're getting a hiding. What a brazen piece of shit. No fucking sympathy.

Wallach

The only saving grace of this new wave of Nazi shit is that the people that actively choose to engage in it are consistently fuckboys of the highest order. Failure is in their blood.

If somebody asked me how I feel about targeted street violence and mob justice, I would obviously say it is an insane and chaotic course of action that no one should ever abide. It is so against the very basic principles of a functioning society.

And yet, it is 2017, and there are Nazi in America.

So maybe context really is everything. Drag em, Seattle.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.

I am absolutely 100% an advocate of free speech. If the person who threw this punch is identified and charged for this assault, that is only fair.

But if you are 100% a self identifying white supremacist, you deserve to get punched in the face from time to time. Not beaten down. Not kicked. Punched in the face.

Like this fucker gets.

Because we cannot tolerate the intolerant. Provocative hate speech should provoke brief punctuated violent response from time to time.

Again, if you punch a Nazi, I think you should suffer the same legal consequences as anyone who punches any random stranger.

But I'll absolutely shake your hand.

blugbox

Neo Member
Most famous youtuber in history can call people the worst names all day long, and this video is removed in MINUTES for "bullying or harassment"

FUCK YOU YOUTUBE. The entire world is watching

Cyanity

Banned
Richard Spencer's reaction to getting clocked multiple times proves that this works. Walk outside spouting nazi bullshit, get knocked the fuck down.
This isn't harmful. It's pushing these dirtbags back into the dusty basement corners they belong in.

I couldn't watch the video but I was giggling internally while reading this. I wonder if neo-nazis will move in a group now. "Wolves hunt in packs."

MUnited83

For you.
If it was just talking shit i'd agree. Talking shit while wearing a fucking Nazi armband? The punch should've been even stronger tbh

phanphare

Banned
that video made my day

can't believe someone would actually walk around in public with a nazi arm band

2017 is some fuck shit

Trouble

Banned
I don't think Antifa had anything to do with him getting knocked out. Looks like it was a random dude who wasn't having his shit.

AJLma

Not sure why so many people are celebrating watching their system fail and their country slip further into degenerate means of solving it's problems.

Zaru

I'm usually not keen on the "I think he's a nazi so let's punch him" thought process but when a guy puts on the swastika and acts the part...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom