• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armband-wearing Nazi roams Seattle instigating, gets KOed, removes armband and leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm sure that punch will make him change his mind, not strengthen his beliefs.

Who cares. Guy like this isn't changing his mind and it's nobody's responsibility to try and talk sense into him. The punch might be effective in making fuckwits like this think twice before going out in public and spewing their hatred. If so mission accomplished.

What does this mean exactly?

And as for the nazi fuck, good.

Donny has emboldened these fuckwits into thinking what they are doing is okay, its not. Hopefully there will always be people there to knock these cunts spark out.
That means that he consumed an absolutely massive amount of cannabis through edibles/drinkables. Would have most non frequent users and even sone daily smokers hospitalized for a severe panic attack, lmao

Play Nazi games, win Nazi prizes!

Wnkq8X.gif

Ferr986

I would gladly watch an 1 hour loop of the punch.

This is a guy, with a swastica armband, harrasing people... the punch is deserved. Hell, he got off easy.

Not a fan of violent political rhetoric but this was a hundred percent justified. I'd expect the same to happen to anyone walking around with a nazi armband.

Carl2291

Also how fucking idiotic can these antifa groups be?

They're saying they want to protect the identities of people in the movement, yet the video of the guy who attacked the nazi is spreading like wild fire and being celebrated.

Javier23

Banned
Antifas and neo-nazis used to be a bigger thing where I come from in Europe. They still are, most definitely, but I mean the regular fights and the constant warring. Just violent, disenfranchised dipshits.

Neo-nazis are the scum of the Earth, but leave the beatings to whoever is there or the cops. Let these dudes organise themselves to go hunt these guys down, and they'll do the same and come back at them stronger and more angrily. You'll get the first disabled and dead idiots soon. There's better ways to deal with this. Violence is definitely required when you have an asshole walking down the street wearing a swastika, but that's what cops are for, and I believe American ones aren't exactly pacifists.

HardRojo

Before entering the thread I was like "If they were not harassing anybody nor showing signs of confrontation, then sadly this isn't a good look for Antifa as they'd be doing exactly what these idiotic nazis do", but after coming in, reading he was harassing people and actually wearing a fucking nazi armband, I can hardly feel any sympathy for the guy and, well, you wear an armband like that in public you are basically asking to start a fight.

sphagnum

Banned
Theres no way /pol/ and co. won't try to identify One Punch Man now since he had no mask on. Hope he lays low.

Antifas and neo-nazis used to be a bigger thing where I come from in Europe. They still are, most definitely, but I mean the regular fights and the constant warring. Just violent, disenfranchised dipshits.

Neo-nazis are the scum of the Earth, but leave the beatings to whoever is there or the cops. Let these dudes organise themselves to go hunt these guys down, and they'll do the same and come back at them stronger and more angrily. You'll get the first disabled and dead idiots soon. There's better ways to deal with this. Violence is definitely required when you have an asshole walking down the street wearing a swastika, but that's what cops are for, and I believe American ones aren't exactly pacifists.

American police are filled to the brim with white supremacists - that's the problem and the reason why so many people who would probably otherwise not be in favor of Antifa support it. It's a rigged game in favor of the Nazis.

_Ryo_

Can't say that I have a problem with a Nazi being punched in the face. It seems appropriate to me.

I dislike internet detectives though, I will say that in this case the resulting action was justified as an evil piece of shit got knocked down. Most times things do not turn out so well for the innocent.

Edit: Actually, it looks like some random guy just punched him and it wasn't planned/coordinated. A Nazi got punched. Good.

I'll most likely get killed for this, but unless the Nazi dude was threatening people physically, just because someone spews nonsense you find disgusting and disagree with it doesn't give you any right to lay your hands upon them.

I'm usually not keen on the "I think he's a nazi so let's punch him" thought process but when a guy puts on the swastika and acts the part...

Precisely.

We need to force these fucks back into hiding their hate. For the sake of the people they hate.

You can't negotiate or have meaningful discussion with people who literally want you to be exterminated. You have to stamp this shit out. Fuck Nazis

Gutek

Antifas and neo-nazis used to be a bigger thing where I come from in Europe. They still are, most definitely, but I mean the regular fights. Just violent, disenfranchised dipshits.

The DOJ is lead by a Nazi. America’s law enforcement won’t do shit.

Breads

Banned
Where do I co-sign?

These people need to re-learn how they are not welcome in our country. It's kind of like how they see us with the exception that they actually murder and torture us.

Also how fucking idiotic can these antifa groups be?

They're saying they want to protect the identities of people in the movement, yet the video of the guy who attacked the nazi is spreading like wild fire and being celebrated.

You realize that millions of regular old Americans like Jack Kirby, or my grandfather, would have totally done this to anybody walking around wearing a swastika harassing people in the late 40s or 50s?

Fuck normalizing Nazis.

I'll most likely get killed for this, but unless the Nazi dude was threatening people physically, just because someone spews nonsense you find disgusting and disagree with it doesn't give you any right to lay your hands upon them.

'Threatening people physically'. He's advocating for a group that committed mass genocide. I'd say that's threatening people physically, no?

That means that he consumed an absolutely massive amount of cannabis through edibles/drinkables. Would have most non frequent users and even sone daily smokers hospitalized for a severe panic attack, lmao

Haha, gotcha. As someone that smokes green myself I knew what THC is but didn't know you could consume it like that in America. Is it like a powder you sprinkle on crisps or something. 800mg does seem like an awful fucking lot though!

KarmaCow

It's always baffling when the dumbest fucking people try to pretend they're the master race. He didn't even have the forethought to hide behind codewords like white nationalism like the other dipshits, the chucklefuck was wearing a god damn swastika on his arm.

Zero315

Banned
Edit The video is down. Google took that down fast enough. But its cool for PDP to call people the N word on their platfrom.
YouTube ain't shit.

Glad to see this great American pastime continue.

Why are people assuming the guy who punched the nazi is antifa? From the video it just looks like a dude who wasn't trying to hear this nazi bullshit.

That was a sick punch. Like how the Nazi put his hand up like "hey man, let's just talk this over" right before he got socked.

As much as I like seeing Nazis get their comeuppance, seeing people get KTFO on concrete gives me mixed feelings. Hitting concrete head/face first can do some horrific damage. Talking shit shouldn't get you permanently injured or killed.

Being a fucking Nazi is a lot more than just "talking shit".

Two things:

A. 800mg of edibles is insanity.
B. While punching Nazi's isn't something I'm against, I fear this will be used the by the right to prove the left wants violence. Especially with the way in which he was tracked using social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom