• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

tumblr_nanxkkd0ru1s4tygbo1_500.jpg

What other games have characters mention the game title?

Edit: it's a forum game, basically we make up quotes from game titles as if they were actually said in the game

I think this guy comes from another certain video game community... or should i say vidya gaem community.

Tom Nook

"Mario Kart EEEEEEEIIIGGGGGGTTTTT"

*At the Wedding Ceremony*
"I pronounce you Mrs & Mrs Banjo Kazooie"

peter venkman: "Where are we?"
ray stantz: "Luigi's Mansion"

eJawa

would probably like a hook in his jaw for that matter
“We are a classified, elite squad with just one goal. To find the answer to the ultimate question. The one and only question of life, the universe and everything. Everything points to you being the chosen one. The only person who can tell us, once and for all… where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?”

Makonero

“We are a classified, elite squad with just one goal. To find the answer to the ultimate question. The one and only question of life, the universe and everything. Everything points to you being the chosen one. The only person who can tell us, once and for all… where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?”

"Where is Waldo?"

for the brits

"Where is Wally?"

"Doctor told me I had to take some time for myself, to seat back and relax. So I decided to take a trip to a pretty little town, but I couldn't sleep for two hours straight: too many demons, so annoying.
I think I'm never going back to that quiet slope, to that damn silent hill."

- Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams

Top Bottom