• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

Darkroronoa

"We fight because we must protect what we love, the call of duty is a call you never miss"

-Call of duty series

"Are we the prey? No, we are the hunters!"

-Tommy from Prey

Ziffles

Here's one that actually happens:

Awesome Possum kicks Dr Machino's Butt ends with Awesome Possum literally kicking his butt.

awesomepossumkicksdrmachinosbutt.PNG

Also this game was terrible.

"I am truly one awesome possum!" - Sparkster, Rocket Knight Adventures, 1993

Booker: "Complete bio shock is about to occur in 5 minutes."

Elizabeth: "What's the potential for contamination?"

Booker: "Infinite..."

JDSN

Banned
Neogaf,what you just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic threads I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the internet is now dumber for having witnessed this. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

That one quote comes to mind:

"You know, we shouldn't discriminate, all Pokémon should be treated equally. All Pokémon, Black & White, deserve the same rights."
-Gary Oak from Pallet Town

What an inspirational moment that was.

Manu

Neogaf,what you just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic threads I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the internet is now dumber for having witnessed this. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

- Cliff Bleszinski

Top Bottom