• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PvZ Garden Warfare 2 IOTI 60 Brains Per Second, 1080 Pea

The Argus

Really enjoying this, may purchase after my 10 hours are up. I'm still sticking to my old favorites Chomper and All-Star and have been doing really well even against the new classes.

Framerate on X1 is all over the place.

I've only been playing Welcome Mat multiplayer and have not noticed this at all. There's a drop when things get really crazy but hardly distracting or common. It runs really well, but I'm not sure how split screen will handle.

Really enjoying this, may purchase after my 10 hours are up. I'm still sticking to my old favorites Chomper and All-Star and have been doing really well even against the new classes.

I've only been playing Welcome Mat multiplayer and have not noticed this at all. There's a drop when things get really crazy but hardly distracting or common. It runs really well, but I'm not sure how split screen will handle.

I've been messing around in the garden area and see a lot of dips

Flux

Does anyone know if the consumable stickers like the potted plants or challenge stars carryover? I have a hoarder hundreds and was wondering if its best to use them all up to rank up as high as possible or save them and continue with GW2.

If anyone can tell me how to complete the single player missions for the plant side, that would be great. I got made an agent and I got told to just have fun after that, but when I check the board it says 0/1 complete.

Does anyone know if the consumable stickers like the potted plants or challenge stars carryover? I have a hoarder hundreds and was wondering if its best to use them all up to rank up as high as possible or save them and continue with GW2.

They do not carry over

If anyone can tell me how to complete the single player missions for the plant side, that would be great. I got made an agent and I got told to just have fun after that, but when I check the board it says 0/1 complete.

It's a known glitch

Man I wish I can play right now (early access, preordered the digital deluxe edition on xbox one), But I won't be able to until Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest (housesitting).

does anyone know if you will be able to go on your computer and check out your career stats, unlockables, etc like you can with star wars battlefront?

minx

Sorry to keep on about it but I just watched stream of the Ice Rose.... Wow. How Popcap thought this character in its current state was a good idea is mind boggling. Ice Rose can charge up her shot to do 50 damage, it still homes across the map, freezes them, they can't use their abilities and then rest is history. This is a support crowd control character that currently has one of the highest DPS in the game if not the highest DPS.Might have to finish single player until rose is nerfed as the game is currently Rose vs Zombies.

Oh btw, I found a collectible gnome in a MP G&G match, looks to be 100 to collect over the course of the game.

Does Rose's area in the plant side have a gnome? There seems to be a platform high above her that I can't reach and the other two levels in the hub had one.

Also, make sure you go into the sewers and activate the mission to collect snow globes. You can't collect them until it's activated.

Btw, I tried to go online on the PC version yesterday and found only 3 people playing :(

Does Rose's area in the plant side have a gnome? There seems to be a platform high above her that I can't reach and the other two levels in the hub had one.

Also, make sure you go into the sewers and activate the mission to collect snow globes. You can't collect them until it's activated.

Btw, I tried to go online on the PC version yesterday and found only 3 people playing :(
Had no problems finding full games today.

CaLe

Uh.. How come some people are already playing ? Sorry, I'm out of the loop if that was already answered. Really looking forward to the game.

The Argus

Uh.. How come some people are already playing ? Sorry, I'm out of the loop if that was already answered. Really looking forward to the game.

EA Access. Let's you play early (I wanna say 5-7 days ahead) and gives you 10 hours to use at your pleasure.

How's the framerate on PS4? The beta was far from locked 60fps.

I don't think it's out on the PS4 besides early sales as there is no EA Access. I'm sure it's similar to the Xbox but at 1080p. I haven't noticed poor frame rate but other people here have. Guess it depends on how sensitive you are to it (I only really get bugged by it on PC where my FPS is numerically displayed).

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Online required and $60. That's a real killer for me. I'll wait.
PvZ: GW was one of my favorite shooters on the PC, but I'm concerned that the price point is going to kill the game on that platform before it even has a chance. I really hope that EA has stepped up the marketing on this game in accordance with the price. Has anyone seen any TV commercials?

LUXURY

Does any of the pack rewards transfer over? Like skip challenge stars? If not I'll just use them to get as high as I can.

LUXURY

Sixty dollars is fine... I don't see the issue. There are so many new features here. 40 for the first one was fine. This is a lot more feature heavy.

PvZ: GW was one of my favorite shooters on the PC, but I'm concerned that the price point is going to kill the game on that platform before it even has a chance. I really hope that EA has stepped up the marketing on this game in accordance with the price. Has anyone seen any TV commercials?
Half off on certain websites

One thing I wish they did (but sounds like they didn't) is limit the # of players that plays each class.

What i mean is that only a certain # of players can play rose, certain # of players can play chomper, etc, etc, etc.

What I found in the original version is way too many chompers during a MP match and and it was frustrating as hell.

LUXURY

One thing I wish they did (but sounds like they didn't) is limit the # of players that plays each class.

What i mean is that only a certain # of players can play rose, certain # of players can play chomper, etc, etc, etc.

What I found in the original version is way too many chompers during a MP match and and it was frustrating as hell.

That would be lame.

I do have a question, how is the level up experience? is it similar to SW battlefront or more quicker since its more a family oriented game?

Incredibly quick.

But someone ran the maths, there are over 5k ranks apparently.

My rose is prestige 2 in 1 hour 15 mins I've played as her.

Rocketz

I asked in an other thread but I don't think I got an answer, how are the coin drops? Similar to the first? I would normally earn 3-4k in team vanquish and 11-13k in Gardens and Graveyards in the first game.

I asked in an other thread but I don't think I got an answer, how are the coin drops? Similar to the first? I would normally earn 3-4k in team vanquish and 11-13k in Gardens and Graveyards in the first game.

You earn around 6-10 for the smaller modes

Around 13-20 for G&G

statham

After saying I was going to skip it because no classic mode, I'm about to preorder it. I played a couple more hours this morning and had alot of fun. I embraced Rose and played as her. and the scientist does have a healing station which I didn't think he had.

Top Bottom