• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

red731

giphy.gif

This is so meta. LMAO

I'm still not sure if op was convinced that the line was spoken when he made the thread. Like, he knew the format of the meme, but he thought the line was real and actually asked if other games did it.
Help me Gaf, please.

PFD

I'm still not sure if op was convinced that the line was spoken when he made the thread. Like, he knew the format of the meme, but he thought the line was real and actually asked if other games did it.
Help me Gaf, please.

Did you read the edit in the OP?

Seijuro

Help me Gaf, please.

When OP created the thread it was a bit of a backfire thread because he thought it actually happened in game (as seen by the first replies on page 1). The OP was edited since.

This is amazing.

Edit: Oh god I don't know how many times I have to say it. I would have no problem admitting that it was a mistake and that I actually thought the line was in the game. No problem at all, but it wasn't.

When OP created the thread it was a bit of a backfire thread because he thought it actually happened in game (as seen by the first replies on page 1). The OP was edited since.

Did you read the edit in the OP?
I have this memory that the original OP looked exactly like he thought it was real. Then the edit happened. I know I entered the thread when there were like five responses... that's it.

This is amazing.

Edit: Oh god I don't know how many times I have to say it. I would have no problem admitting that it was a mistake and that I actually thought the line was in the game. No problem at all, but it wasn't.

You're really determined to keep that narrative alive eh?

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
All time GOAT thread keeps getting GOATier

Also can't believe this legendary thread didn't earn the Op a tag of shame.

Cloud7

"You know Cloud, it really feels like we're in a Final Fantasy for the Seventh time" - Tifa, under the Highwind at the end of Disc 2

lol I couldn't help it

Mathieran

Banned
Saw this when I watched last night but figured it was a coincidence. Pretty cool.

I have one for Watch Dogs 2.

Marcus to Wrench: "You know Wrench, we really are Watch Dogs, too"

Darknight

I'm happy I do not live and breath memes so as to not cringe when someone says a line like this...lol.

I saw the new GoT ep and didnt even flinch. I was more interested in a the stuff happening and since we are on the last 2 seasons, I'm trying to soak everything in.

Arttemis

God, this is the dumbest meme. An atrocious phrase including a game title that is passed off as a forum game by the thread creator, who denies that is was a mistake.

PFD

I'm happy I do not live and breath memes so as to not cringe when someone says a line like this...lol.

I saw the new GoT ep and didnt even flinch. I was more interested in a the stuff happening and since we are on the last 2 seasons, I'm trying to soak everything in.

Why is it cringey? They aren't referencing this thread, we just made the connection because it's similar

Top Bottom