• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can access Miiverse on PS Vita but not on 3DS

RM8

That's impossible. At least indies want to make shit for the vita and Japanese developers are slowly moving onto it. The Wii U has NOTHING to look forward to except for Nintendo games. I have accepted this ever since the Nintendo 64. The glory days of NES and Snes will never return. Accept it. Sega changed Nintendo's fortunes FOREVER.
z7JsXnY.gif

EDIT: Quick, someone try to access Miiverse from a DS.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
And again i say, not the point. I'm well aware that other devices can access miiverse not just Vita but my point is if it will improve the sale of Vita hypothetically, Sony wouldn't mind Nintendo advertizing on it. Which is a response to this post

I know. Its just that your hypothetical scenario is basically zero due to the reason i raised.

Techa

Neo Member
original.jpg

Bwahahahahahahahaha. Auhauhauhauhauhau.

Please create the 3DS Miiverse app soon Nintendo. kthnxbai.

(Image courtesy of Destructoid commenter Techa)

Thanks for the credit but I only posted it on Destructoid after seeing it somewhere else.
Still hilarious though.

VanWinkle

Didn't Guacamelee just come out?

Yeah, and Thomas Was Alone and Dragon Fantasy. And Soul Sacrifice on the 30th. It was a decent joke but it actually didn't work because there was some great releases this month. But the poster REALLY doesn't like the Vita so I'm not surprised he didn't know that.

KalBalboa

Banned
Yeah, and Thomas Was Alone and Dragon Fantasy. And Soul Sacrifice on the 30th. It was a decent joke but it actually didn't work because there was some great releases this month. But the poster REALLY doesn't like the Vita so I'm not surprised he didn't know that.

Ah. Well, add Miiverse to the reasons Vita stinks, amiright!?

Wow, electroplankton pissed off like 15 people with one sarcastic statement.

Kudos, sir! That's nearly every Vita owner in the world present and accounted for.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Wow, electroplankton pissed off like 15 people with one sarcastic statement.

Kudos, sir! That's nearly every Vita owner in the world present and accounted for.

To be frank, he likes to create a piss party in every Vita moment even if doesn't own one... Not to mention he was salty when Jump Stars was announced for Vita and PS3. lol

It's like a fine definition of warrior or something.

Tripolygon

Banned
I know. Its just that your hypothetical scenario is basically zero due to the reason i raised.
Ok you're not making any sense. It is a hypothetical situation, it does not have to be right or wrong. Accessing miiverse from other devices does not have any effect in it.

To be frank, he likes to create a piss party in every Vita moment even if doesn't own one... Not to mention he was salty when Jump Stars was announced for Vita and PS3. lol

It's like a fine definition of warrior or something.
Really?

Of all the things he picks to be salty about, he picks a mediocre animoooo fighting game? Come on plankton, come on.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Really?

Of all the things he picks to be salty about, he picks a mediocre animoooo fighting game? Come on plankton, come on.

Maybe cuz the Jump Stars games were Nintendo exclusives before, lol.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Some of you really need to ask your favorite company to make a firmware update that gives thicker skin.

Oh, and a better sense of humor too.

ULTROS!

Some of you really need to ask your favorite company to make a firmware update that gives thicker skin.

Oh, and a better sense of humor too.

My favorite company was Sega. Can they still do firmware updates?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
3DS will likely get its own app and subsection of miiverse.

Part of the reason the browser sucks on the 3DS (besides the resolution of course) is that it is designed as a background app; a full featured one designed from the ground up for the 3DS could be perfectly usable.

The hilarious thing is trying to run Miiverse on the Wii U browser!

ArtHands

Ok you're not making any sense. It is a hypothetical situation, it does not have to be right or wrong. Accessing miiverse from other devices does not have any effect in it.
It just make no sense. Its like saying every animals in the world will extinct because the last person on earth is a carnivore.

Its too far fetch.

mothball

He's like the biggest Nintendo fanboy on the Internet. Actually cringe at his posts, refuse to believe a grown man is that invested.

Eh, I've seen far worse Ninty fans on this forum alone. (None of the ones I'm thinking of have posted in this thread so far.)

Anyway...

Now that brought back memories, but I never figured out what the guy on the left is playing.

Truly hilarious. I can't believe we have to wait so long to get the 3DS miiverse app. daft.

Now that brought back memories, but I never figured out what the guy on the left is playing.

I believe that is the loading screen for ridge racer, where you play rally x. I may be very wrong, i'm going back years here.

Tripolygon

Banned
It just make no sense. Its like saying every animals in the world will extinct because the last person on earth is a carnivore.

Its too far fetch.
WTF are you talking about. Here i'll explain it for the last time.

Him: Sony will never let Nintendo advertize miiverse on Vita
Me: Yes they will if (hypothetical situation) it helps vita sales.

As with any sane manfacturer of any product would do if something helps them sell their hardware, they should consider it. Now ask yourself how your "reason" and analogy fits into my comment?

Really?

In fact it's not true. I was pissed off because I wanted a new Jump Super Stars, a series that I loves, and not a 3D fighting game developed by a crappy team with a weird artstyle. 2D all the way! I like how these urban legends keep spreading without any reason, what's that, witch hunt? lol

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
I think the 3DS delay is not for any technical reason, but probably due to the fact they'll have tie the 3DS accounts into the NNIDs in some way, and will almost certainly allow for touchscreen drawing too.

SmokyDave

I love that this thread's still going I hope it ends in everyone holding hands and joining together for a sing-song.

Edit: except the 3DS guys, they've all got rubbish voices.

ULTROS!

In fact it's not true. I was pissed off because I wanted a new Jump Super Stars, a series that I loves, and not a 3D fighting game developed by a crappy team with a weird artstyle. 2D all the way! I like how these urban legends keep spreading without any reason, what's that, witch hunt? lol

I believe you were salty right after it was confirmed for PS3 and Vita where there were no announced developers (even until now) and there were no screenshots yet, not even details too...

ArtHands

WTF are you talking about. Here i'll explain it for the last time.

Him: Sony will never let Nintendo advertize miiverse on Vita
Me: Yes they will if (hypothetical situation) it helps vita sales.

As with any sane manfacturer of any product would do if something helps them sell their hardware, they should consider it. Now ask yourself how your "reason" and analogy fits into my comment?

He was more of saying how there's a much higher chance and make more sense that vita will block miiverse, since sony mind that they are indirectly advertising the Wii U while the opposite isn't happening at all (due to what i said), but sony wont do anything not because it will help vita sales, but because it will have negative impact on them if they add a block.

Top Bottom