• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - PS4 Edition |OT| Logan's Last Ride

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
With this and infinitive, I'm looking for a PS4 stick now. Madcatz still a good choice? Looks like they have a budget option now too.

I am considering the idea to pick up a FightStick for UMVC3 PS4, SFV and MVC:I but I think I should wait until they announce some kind of MVC FightStick. Their MVC2 FightStick were amazing so I hope that we would able to get some kind of awesome designs for MVC fightstick.

Paging all three of you who have Marvel 3 on Vita. I accidentally deleted the bubble off my primary Vita a while back, and now it doesn't even work when I put it in my secondary (homebrew) Vita. Is there a way to get it working again?

leroidys

So glad this happened even though I'm not the biggest fan of this game- never got a chance to pick up the DLC originally. Wish they would put MvC 1 and 2 back up on PS3 PSN as well.

HardRojo

Paging all three of you who have Marvel 3 on Vita. I accidentally deleted the bubble off my primary Vita a while back, and now it doesn't even work when I put it in my secondary (homebrew) Vita. Is there a way to get it working again?
You have to delete all saved data from the cartridge. At least that's what I had to do when I played it on a different Vita.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. I really enjoyed MVC3, and I put a hell of a lot of time into both versions, but the online on the PS3 version ranged from barely playable to absolutely disgraceful.
I'm also rusty as hell, as I've not played it in a long time. I still remember some Iron Fist combos (I don't even know why I remember those), and for my main team of Trish, Taskmaster and Arthur I kinda remember what my combos look like, and I think I could set up either unblockables or tricky mix ups using Trish's Round Trip super and swapping to Taskmaster, and they either had to take the damage, or block and let me do that block breaking move as him.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Ultimate Hype.

But reading the PS3 sticks aren't working killing it. My QanbaQ4RAF won't work? Works for SFV.

What is happening, is the Vita not recognizing the cart? If the app bubble is there on your secondary Vita, delete it, turn off the vita, turn back on and it 'should' reinstall itself. I had to do that literally 5 minutes ago.

Lord Phol

Very pleasant suprise, actually been wanting to give this game a retry for awhile, might just bite. Don't have a PS+ subscription though, hm decisions.

shaowebb

It would seem we got some redux stages at least.

ZucewWC.jpg

bubumiao

Is there any talk of ps3 stick support actually being patched in?

Obviously this should be a priority if they want to resell the game to people who had it on ps3 in the first fucking place. Opposed to an afterthought.

Kinsei

Banned
Downloading now. It's going to be so nice to play Marvel again. I wonder if we'll every get Origins and MvC2 on current gen consoles.

shinkai

Anyone else getting a weird sound effect with Frank when using the plunger? For me the sound has been replaced with what sounds like a zombie

B00TE

Played this earlier while waiting for Let It Die to download, I forgot how to play almost entirely lol. The load times are so quick.

Top Bottom