• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - PS4 Edition |OT| Logan's Last Ride

Yeah it seems that way. Capcom is hitting it out of the park right now it seems. MVC3 port, SFV Season 2, MvC: Infinite and Resident Evil 7 all within a year.

I'm honestly shocked that they managed to pull of UMvC3 on PC. Between that, Dead Rising 1 and Dragon's Dogma: DA, I think they just about hit all of their most requested ports

HardRojo

How do I do that? I deleted the bubble off my original Vita ages ago. I try it in my new Vita and nothing happens; not even an error message. I don't have an account connected to the new one if that means anything.
I'm not sure, I think I did it from inside the game, no idea what you can do if you cannot actually enter the game.

anyone one knows what's new in the gallery mode?

Scans from a book of assorted art work from all mvc titles. Sketches, development drawings, bios of all mvc character from the titles.
Didn't get a look at everything in it though, nor got the title of it.
Also gallery has stills from the trailer used in the vita version. Which isnt in this.

Edit:
Can anyone confirm that Galactus mode is still playable? It's not showing up.

Arttemis

I absolutely suck at fighters, but I enjoy playing them occasionally and being able to host friends two like to play, so I'll definitely be grabbing this!

Producer

Just played a ft5 with some random dude. Felt fine , im just rusty as hell. Also need to get used to the DS4 for marvel

I'm not sure, I think I did it from inside the game, no idea what you can do if you cannot actually enter the game.

Yeah, seems busted. I was thinking of just trading it into Amazon, but I don't want them to send it back if they can't get it working either. The only thing I can think of is that it's not working because I'm not connected to the internet on my new Vita, but it doesn't work on my original one either.

FSLink

Banned
Scans from a book of assorted art work from all mvc titles. Sketches, development drawings, bios of all mvc character from the titles.
Didn't get a look at everything in it though, nor got the title of it.
Also gallery has stills from the trailer used in the vita version. Which isnt in this.

Edit:
Can anyone confirm that Galactus mode is still playable? It's not showing up.
You beat arcade mode? You have to unlock Galactus mode.
Just watched our boy FSLink get trashed by GCYoshi on stream. Good effort!
Lmao kept running into stuff and dropping combos. But that's online for ya. His combos were so crisp despite that. Hope I run into him again and the connection is better. Chris is fun to fight against.

Bizazedo

I know I'm rusy, but feels weird. Trying to use the shortcut L+M+H and Special to trigger X-factor and it feels like it has to be 100% ontime / weird / not happening.

Also seems to demand the QCF's be on target.

Might be me / shitty controller, though.

Man I hope they patch in legacy stick support. Going from stick for 3+ years with UMvC3 to controller is hell. Plink dashing is easier, but bold cancels are hell, mashing supers is hell, playing PW on a layout I can play normal characters with is hell, backwards wave dashing is hell. I'm not feeling the PS4 D-Pad at all. I might end up buying a converter for my Eightarc Ivory Fusion, because losing to my hands is going to frustrate the hell out of me.

Outside of that, the port seems great. Runs well and looks beautiful. If anyone ever wants to play my PSN ID is TheYoTornado.

Error 404

Neo Member
I'm so rusty after not playing for 2 years, and I wasn't all that great at it to begin with. I love playing online though but have only played offline missions so far to de-rust. Is the community way too good now? Will I stand a chance? :(

I'm so rusty after not playing for 2 years, and I wasn't all that great at it to begin with. I love playing online though but have only played offline missions so far to de-rust. Is the community way too good now? Will I stand a chance? :(

I have played some people who seem like they are new to the game. But for the most part expect alot of the people to have experience in the game.

TheOGB

Banned
Got it in the cart ready to pull the trigger, just checking out more impressions. Been a long time since I messed around with my nonsensical Firebrand/Ryu/Hulk team.

ChrisSTARR

Neo Member
Downloading right now. I'll try and get used to a pad, but Morrigan Soul spam and plink dashing are so hard without a stick.

Justinh

Man, I'm actually not a fan of this game or anything, but I'm so happy that something was able to be worked out so it could be rereleased. So many people seem to love this game. I wonder if this might open the door to updates?

It'd be really cool if they could work out some kind of cross play. Probably fat chance between consoles, but with PC at least maybe?

Justinh

This one, the "House of M" design: http://i.imgur.com/rZGkVLI.jpg

It's not included because it bears an extreme similarity to the military uniform of the former king of Spain and the Spanish royal family causes trouble for Marvel whenever they use that particular costume for anything.

That sucks, Magneto looks cool in that.

Marvel should just tell Spain "¿Por qué no te callas?"

I'm just being stupid, not serious here

AmyS

So, I haven't played MvC3 or UMvC3 before.

Guys, show me some videos of any version of the game, i.e. the most graphically impressive backgrounds that it has to offer, that might convince me to buy the PS4 version.

For $25 - I'm kinda on the fence here.

Mesoian

So with the insane amount of imput lag, I'm guessing this a PS3 port?

If so, that's pretty disappointing. I'm hoping it's just these PS4 controllers.

Top Bottom