• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Got INT Bulky Goku so boo. Hope he gets a good rebirth because he has the worst SSJ stats atm I believe. 10 wins. Fingers crossed for 20 wins.

MisterMac

Guys can any one give me some help ? ...

I been playing the WT hadn't check my rank and at 15 wins wanted to see where I ranked first went to local I'm in second then went to "you" and it says this

Screenshot_2017-03-17-16-58-42.png

WTF I have a 600 day account never done anything that would be called cheating only thing changed my account to a new phone I got about 1 to 2 weeks ago WTF

It's ranking me In local butime not on the actual tornament WTF ...
Screenshot_2017-03-17-16-58-48.png

Any help please ? And is there a way to contact them ? Should I even keep going with the WT ??

The WT Dynamically updates more accurately now it seems. Same thing happened to me typically when my rank went up/down. In a few minutes your rank will be there. All is fine. Grind away

Not many people seem to be playing. I'm at 27k ranking with 2.3mill points. Are people holding off because they think the local is still based off time joined?

BrunoM

OK day one update finished with 15.5M top 500

First in my local

(My rank still doesn't work but I'm going by the "boarder" & "friend" ranks)

40th with 1,434,147, 1st has 14,829,654 🤷

1st local 14.2M
Top 3 we are all with in 700k

Damn. I wonder if any GAFers are in the same local like last time, it'd be pretty cool.

I'm 9th at around 4 million.

1st place is a bit under 9 million.

damn...you got a good local man.

OK day one update finished with 15.5M top 500

First in my local

(My rank still doesn't work but I'm going by the "boarder" & "friend" ranks)

holy crap. so far I've used 2 DS so I'm still positive by 8 DS. I've been doing x5 to secure the 20 wins then I'ma see how well I do in x15 and maybe do x20. But I'm at 11 wins and rather not risk it by doing anything higher lol.

BrunoM

Damn. I wonder if any GAFers are in the same local like last time, it'd be pretty cool.

holy crap. so far I've used 2 DS so I'm still positive by 8 DS. I've been doing x5 to secure the 20 wins then I'ma see how well I do in x15 and maybe do x20. But I'm at 11 wins and rather not risk it by doing anything higher lol.
Honestly get those 20 wins first then move up ..

Been doing at a normal pace had all day off today at the hospital so been taking it easy playing but it's time to sleep have 20 stamina left just going to use that up call it a night

From now on just going to try maintain rank no push or anything

Honestly get those 20 wins first then move up ..

Been doing at a normal pace had all day off today at the hospital so been taking it easy playing but it's time to sleep have 20 stamina left just going to use that up call it a night

From now on just going to try maintain rank no push or anything
Yeah that's the plan. Not worth risking especially when enemy supers can end you. Once I get the 20 streak I can be more risky, but I want that GSSR for that legendary Majuub :0! My silver GSSRs got me the bulky future Trunks
You are in my local congrats.
O neat I see you high up there lol. Are you doing x20?

BrunoM

Yeah that's the plan. Not worth risking especially when enemy supers can end you. Once I get the 20 streak I can be more risky, but I want that GSSR for that legendary Majuub :0! My silver GSSRs got me the bulky future Trunks

Nice keep it up ..
So couldn't sleep said fuck it one more stone on my last final here's the friend I took with me LR picolo and no he is not out yet
Screenshot_2017-03-18-00-07-37.png

Screenshot_2017-03-18-00-08-03.png

Screenshot_2017-03-18-00-08-12.png

Lol he got LR before it's eve out lol
Oh and that's my WT not my "best" team but my best WT team doing me well

MisterMac

Lost my win streak twice. First time I just stared stupidly as a Super obliterated me. Second time Great British Bake Off got intense during the biscuit challenge so I looked away and got Supered.

Dropping down to 5x to build back up to 14-15 wins then coming back to 20x to finish strong.

I'm first locally at 10m points but 2nd is hot on my heels. I'm in the 2500 bracket last I looked. Afraid to check again

Somehow took the wrong team into WT even though the last team I played was most definitely my WT team, it just defaulted back to my mono STR (but not a good WT mono STR). It's okay since I'm sticking with 3.5x until the 20 Ws just to make it go quick but it's annoying.

Meneses

Second time Great British Bake Off got intense during the biscuit challenge so I looked away and got Supered.

I don't know if you're serious but that sentence made me almost spit out my drink in laughter just now.

Also, Black is finally in the game news.

MisterMac

I don't know if you're serious but that sentence made me almost spit out my drink in laughter just now.

Also, Black is finally in the game news.

Someone's Gingerbread Church collapsed in on itself right before judging! It was devastating.

Back up to 11 wins at 5x to start and 7x for the second half. Worst part is I don't think I'll get a summon from doing 20 in a row since I must have had silver tickets left over from last WT. So these won't give me enough to summon. Lovely.

At least I should finish in the top 5k. I'm thinking of upping to 20x for the last 8 runs I do. I'm hurting for points and wanna get the 20m points for the stones.

MisterMac

My second GSSR heck yeah http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/The_Trump_Card_Goku_(Kaioken)

He gets a great rebirth later on, cool card. Hope I still get sword Gohan and INT Bardock at some point but I like this guy. Got 18 wins in a row now, 16/216 on Local and 14402 worldwide. Not sure if I'll bother doing more after the 20 wins with my kinda gimped team.

I got him too! I also got Sword Gohan. And SSJ GT Vegeta both of whom imo stink. All I want is for the WT to give me one decent AGL card!

Oh well, this is why I play Japan where they treat me right as well

Meneses

My second GSSR heck yeah http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/The_Trump_Card_Goku_(Kaioken)

He gets a great rebirth later on, cool card. Hope I still get sword Gohan and INT Bardock at some point but I like this guy. Got 18 wins in a row now, 16/216 on Local and 14402 worldwide. Not sure if I'll bother doing more after the 20 wins with my kinda gimped team.

Nice.

I'm also hoping for those two cards.

My second pull gave me a dupe TEQ Turles, which is especially useless since it doesn't even give that many Baba Points

Decided to start the tournament this morning. Not even going to bother looking at rank until I get my 20 straight wins to decided how much I care about grinding it tomorrow. Only real goal is top 3 local to be able to finish off Piccolo.

BrunoM

Somehow took the wrong team into WT even though the last team I played was most definitely my WT team, it just defaulted back to my mono STR (but not a good WT mono STR). It's okay since I'm sticking with 3.5x until the 20 Ws just to make it go quick but it's annoying.
This happen to me and weird is I haven't played anything but WT so it doesn't add up mone was my teq team majin vegeta ain't in it but manage to pull it off ...

Sitting at 20M thinking if to do a push or not really

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Noticed AGL Frieza wasn't dokkan'd so I did that. 10 mins later in a Finals match, TEQ Gotenks launches a super at him - I'm sitting at 2/3rd health and decide to let it happen to see what the damage is. Gotta admit, for a split second I thought I was a moron since I didn't even bother leveling Frieza to 120, but happy to say it only did 8k dmg.

Got Giant Piccolo Jr from a DB summon. nice change from the infinite Bulmas/Launch the game likes to give me. Still no General Blue but I've pretty much given up on that.

Caim

Really don't feel like getting these 20 wins lol

I did my first GSSR and got Fist From The Heavens STR Godku.

EDIT: Just looked at his links...wow he seems crazy.

Tamanon

Banned
2 STR Sword Gohans.

:|

Gonna see how it goes now that I'm done with me 20 wins. Probably play at least to 5 million.

My team for cruising through the 2X wins super-fast is:

TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta Leader, STR TUR Broly, PHY TUR Xeno Trunks(my two AOE guys), TUR SSJ2 PHY Goku, TUR SSJ AGI Starter Goku, and UR INT Turles purely as mana batteries for the AOE guys.

Makes the rounds super fast.

Shouta

Just got the new Masked Bardock in JP. So now I have an AGL lead with SS4 Vegeta, a rainbow lead with Masked Bardock, and INT SSB Vegeta.

I got the SSB and Masked on single pulls in this new banner. Wild.

Lagamorph

Don't think I'm gonna pull on the Goku Black banner when it hits. I've got over 200 stones now, but going to save them for the SSB Vegito banner.
I think Goku Black is on the ticket banner that's coming up anyway isn't he?

This tournament seems a lot shorter than previous ones too.

Don't think I'm gonna pull on the Goku Black banner when it hits. I've got over 200 stones now, but going to save them for the SSB Vegito banner.
I think Goku Black is on the ticket banner that's coming up anyway isn't he?

This tournament seems a lot shorter than previous ones too.

He's not on the ticket banner I don't think, but he is on the Rose banner.

And if it seems shorter that's because it is!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
At 15 wins, 11 local. Not terribly interested in grinding out beyond the 20 wins in a row, but hopefully I'll stay top 20 local.

Got Giant Piccolo Jr from a DB summon. nice change from the infinite Bulmas/Launch the game likes to give me. Still no General Blue but I've pretty much given up on that.

I would give you any of the 6 General Blue's I've pulled over the WT's for that. I want him so bad. Both of my GSSR's have been WT one as were all 3 of them last time. Wondering what the RNG is on that now.

Really don't feel like getting these 20 wins lol

I did my first GSSR and got Fist From The Heavens STR Godku.

EDIT: Just looked at his links...wow he seems crazy.

He was the second SSR I ever pulled and I still use him regularly. He's a beast.

MiTYH

Lost my initial streak at 11 for not paying attention. Back up to 11ish now, should be able to get 20 tomorrow easily if I don't mess up. Staying at 10x with a SV team, currently ranked about 7th locally, which is amazing to me. I'm just thankful my top rankers that I keep facing aren't entirely using Majin Vegeta/Godtenks teams. Only like... two, others are much faster to beat

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
At 14 wins 30 minutes ago I'm ranked 18k, 16 locally. Now at 18 wins I'm ranked 7k and 6 locally.

Did everyone lose their streak or decide to stop playing?

BrunoM

At 14 wins 30 minutes ago I'm ranked 18k, 16 locally. Now at 18 wins I'm ranked 7k and 6 locally.

Lost my 32 win streak lol was watching soccer in the afternoon looked down and KO semifinal lol

Just did 10 wins today
Will do a few tomorrow I'm sitting 1st local with over double the points to second and right by the 1000th place don't feel like pushing think I'm done just keep an eye tomorrow haven't done a single pull yet I only do them after the rewards

I'm at like 30 wins and only 10k :(. But I did do x5 till 20 wins then x15 once and now I've been doing x10.

Anyways my Gold GSSR got me Agl Ult Gohan. Nice, considering I've been sitting on his medals since his DA event first came.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

I was about 1mil ahead of 12th place when i won my 15th round (just over 6mil) a little while ago. It's definitely less crazy than the 5 day nonsense we had last time.

Also I'm at like 320+ stones now. I'm ready for Vegito blue.

SnakeEyes

Banned
There doesn't seem to be many people bothering this time round, whether they don't know it's on/got their wins and have stopped/simply don't care for the WT prize card.

I'm at ~#2800, #2 local, and I honestly care about the LR Piccolo and medals than I do the actual WT prizes now. WT cards are almost always garbage and there's no decent SSRs in the ticket pool.

At least we have Goku Black coming this week.

BrunoM

There doesn't seem to be many people bothering this time round, whether they don't know it's on/got their wins and have stopped/simply don't care for the WT prize card.

I'm at ~#2800, #2 local, and I honestly care about the LR Piccolo and medals than I do the actual WT prizes now. WT cards are almost always garbage and there's no decent SSRs in the ticket pool.

At least we have Goku Black coming this week.
Yeah something ain't that right abuout this WT
But yeah nice having the WT prize but my main is lr picallo I got 2 of him and 40 medals will get another 2 and another 40 medals just need the strike to cone back so I can up their SA to 10

And yes the WT pull is kinda bad they removed some cards so ya but there's some good ones in there my main goal is agl golden frieza

Top Bottom