• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European special edition of Metroid: Samus Returns fully revealed

Zalman

Remember Europe gets screwed on a regular basis as well. We got a crappy version of the BotW set. Life balances itself out.

Man, it's beautiful. That morph ball keyring especially.

And I know I'm not gonna be able to afford the special edition when september rolls around. Life sucks.

Fandangox

I don't mean to single you out, but I never understood this meme. Of course a forum with multiple users will surface multiple opinions.

The meme is usually posted when the differing opinions are too close to each other and are worded almost exactly the same, minus the differing part (great/horrible, etc)

Shiggy

still,50-60 euro for 2 amiibos is still very expensive. (799sek(fates se) vs 1299sek)

That sounds more like Bergsala/the retailer overcharging. The SE was 79.99 EUR here, so it was the game (45 EUR) plus 2 amiibos (30 EUR) plus the art book, pins, and soundtrack (5 EUR).

I thought so at first but €70? Should be €45 then...

Placeholder price, quite normal. Look at their prices for Yoshi and Kirby. It will change once they receive information from their distributor.

SirNinja

That's an inspired steelbook design. Good luck to those looking to snag a copy; I don't see this being available for long.

-shadow-

Remember Europe gets screwed on a regular basis as well. We got a crappy version of the BotW set. Life balances itself out.
Well I think Europe has been winning it for a long time now. Since the Wii it's more the exception than the rule that we get screwed over. A ton of Wii games we did get unlike the US (though you has Excite Bots), Xenoblade Chronicles, Last Story (with LE), Pandora's Tower (with LE), Project Zero 2/5 (with LE), Majora's Mask (better LE), Fire Emblem Echoes (better LE). I'm willing to trade that one shitty Zelda one for all the others ;)

Not sure why they went with the Gameboy cartridge as the steelbook, it looks silly with those dimensions. It would have been an awful lot cooler if they instead gave you a steelbook with the original box art and 1:1 replica GB cartridge which is little case that you could open up and put the 3DS cartridge inside.

sphinx

the piano man
I am in desperate need of a amazon.de link for this game.

all there is is the standard edition.

please don't sell out while I am at work -_-

Ridley327

Not sure why they went with the Gameboy cartridge as the steelbook, it looks silly with those dimensions. It would have been an awful lot cooler if they instead gave you a steelbook with the original box art and 1:1 replica GB cartridge which is little case that you could open up and put the 3DS cartridge inside.

See, this is what I'm talking about.

MicH

That would've been so much better. I agree the steelbook looks bad because the dimensions are off.

Top Bottom