• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European special edition of Metroid: Samus Returns fully revealed

Ridley327

It does have a reversible cover as well. Not that it puts it on par with this but still.

They said the reversible cover was a reprint of the original GB art, right? That should look nice, especially after the nice work they did with the reversible cover in the Echoes LE.

I might buy it just for the keychain. Always looking for new subversive ways to show off my gaming swag at work.

I can't believe this game is so close to release. HHHHNNNNGGG I NEED IT NOW.

Kthulhu

Because what sense would it make to have an amazing limited edition in Nintendo and Metroid's biggest market?

oh

image.php

Remember Europe gets screwed on a regular basis as well. We got a crappy version of the BotW set. Life balances itself out.

This special edition is a million times cooler than NA BOTW's.

Talyn

I have the NA "special edition" preordered but looking at this I'm seriously considering canceling it and just buying the regular edition here. Why should I spend $10 more just for a CD when this exists and we're not getting it here.

Andyliini

Looks like CDON already has the preorder up. Preordered, altough the price was 90€. I'm a sucker for Special Editions. Will update if I find it cheaper in Finland or rest of the Scandinavian region.

All praise Shibata!

I didnt want to buy a legendary edition for this game, but here we are.

The only problem about european legendary editions is the fucking german age rating.

Pbae

I wish I never entered this thread...

I thought it was just going to be an additional artbook but....

Dammit NOA...

For crying out loud.

This has been explained hundreds of times at this point. It's the regular edition and they set the high price because they didn't receive pricing information from Nintendo yet.

Don't say I didn't warn you. My uncle works at Amazon ya know
jk.. could be a placeholder but a strange price because 3DS games never cost 69,99

Literally one of my most wanted Special Editions ever, and this is the one Nintendo Aus decide NAAAAAAAR you guys don't need it.

F**K YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>_<

:(

Top Bottom