• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 4 |OT| "We were in a nickel. But with injuries, we didn’t have a dime."

andycapps

UGA looking pretty good. I wonder where Jacob Eason is going to transfer to.
I don't know if Eason doesn't come back and lead the team. Still. He hasn't done anything to lose his spot, but Fromm has filled in better than I could have expected.

If he transferred, maybe ND since his dad played there.

Too much UGA love in this bar and too much UGA love in this thread.

Though, I just made friends with a dude and we keep swapping bullshit talk. Dawgs are the one rivals I've always been chill with and have always had this strange "fuck you" hospitality.

What a huge change in the MSU game. Went from a 7 point deficit if MSU doesn't fumble on the goal line to a blowout 21 point ND lead. Turnovers literally the difference in the game.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
It's always the little dudes that just look fast. Their little legs have to move extra fast to cover the distance.

I'm just purposely insulting Florida right now.

Neither team is nobody, but, neither team is particularly good either. Florida is straight up terrible, actually.

So, yeah, Kentucky ain't playing nobody tonight.
The fact that Kentucky’s offense can dismantle a great Florida defense is impressive.

I just got caught up on the full Bama/Vandy game.

We look like the real deal. I know Vanderbilt sucks and all, but almost 60 unanswered points on any conference team is impressive.

ag-my001

Kentucky center took lessons from A&M. Three high snaps in a row, the last sailing and almost pushing them out of FG range.

andycapps

If that targeting call stands that's some weak ass shit. Should have been holding on the left tackle, in reality.

Good. They got the targeting reversed.

Top Bottom