• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 4 |OT| "We were in a nickel. But with injuries, we didn’t have a dime."

andycapps

For all you nonbelievers

a2aR1eh.jpg

Damn Georgia.

The Chubb family is having a nice little day.

Is that NC State dude related to Nick?

Fuck that Florida dude. Ducked his head to get more contact on a qb going down.

It looked like he pulled up to me. Not being a homer here.

Edit: to be clear, that should still be called targeting all day and the ejection is right. But I don't think it was intentional.

K.Sabot

When these young players gonna learn to just get to the ground when you got your objective.

Everyone out here tryna win heismans

andycapps

Is Georgia that good?
Was LSU was that bad?
Does MSU have a hangover?

Find out next week on SEC Madness
We're good. Time will tell if we're elite but we have a game manager qb. Great skill players around him. Elite defense. Basically Bama style before Lane.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Is Georgia that good?
Was LSU was that bad?
Does MSU have a hangover?

Find out next week on SEC Madness

Curse started from BYU. LSU blew them out, only to be spanked by Miss State, who is getting spanked right now. Question is, who will blow out Georgia in the next few weeks.

andycapps

Stop, they're already dead.

That kid, JR Reed is the nephew of Jake Reed. Was a transfer from Tulsa that sat out last year.

Curse started from BYU. LSU blew them out, only to be spanked by Miss State, who is getting spanked right now. Question is, who will blow out Georgia in the next few weeks.

It'd have to be Tennessee who will then lose to South Carolina the following week.

South Carolina will lose to Vanderbilt

Vanderbilt will lose to Westen Kentucky

Western Kentucky will lose to Marshall who will lose to UTSA

UTSA will lose to La Tech

And so the curse will be completed

Top Bottom