• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 4 |OT| "We were in a nickel. But with injuries, we didn’t have a dime."

I mean I'm okay with that. Hopefully we get 5 more seconds.

Yeah Chubb is a grown ass man. I really hope that we put 50 on them for a statement win.

Hopefully it doesn't event come to that last drive. :)

Can't say I don't like seeing UGA being good again though, even if it makes our job recruiting in the state harder.

dickroach

Under 60.5 on the Auburn/Mizzou game seems like the easiest bet ever, but I didn't have the balls to pull the trigger
whatever
Roll Eagle

gg Purdue.

GO BLUE.

O'Korn looked a hell of a lot better than Speight.

his mobility offers something Speight does not. that said, Speight was good all year last year. Is it time to replace him already?

I guess if it's going to be done, better to do it now rather than later and make him the official #1 so that there is no ambiguity on confusion on the matter.

gg Purdue.

GO BLUE.

his mobility offers something Speight does not. that said, Speight was good all year last year. Is it time to replace him already?

I guess if it's going to be done, better to do it now rather than later and make him the official #1 so that there is no ambiguity on confusion on the matter.

Speight was never good

Broank

gg Purdue.

GO BLUE.

It's terrible he got hurt but honestly his only 'good' games last year were Maryland and maybe UCF (and UCF was crazy determined to not let us run for 1 yard and basically letting us throw). The rest he was below average to atrocious, same as all the games this year, the Minnesota and Ohio State games when Rudock got hurt the year before, not to mention both spring games when he got outplayed badly by everyone else.

O'korn was actually accurate, slang a few absolutely beautiful throws and made a bunch of plays just in this one game that Speight has never made in all his time playing.

Can't wait for Ash to be fired from Rutgers.

Nebraska put this game on a silver platter for him to take and run away with, and his coaching was totally laughable.

Velcro Fly

Purdue played tough, but the stretch where they didn't get the clear DPI call their way to the point where it was 14-10 and Michigan got the ball back it was clear Sindelar just didn't have shit. They ran the same little misdirection/crossing route play about 3 times in a row at one point and it kinda worked again but otherwise they were punchless on offense. The two QB thing is crap. Sindelar can't throw with touch, so everything is just a fucking rocket no matter what the throw requires. Blough is more complete and I'd really like to just see him for better or worse.

And once again, targeting and not being able to respond after it kills them.

Top Bottom