• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 new trailer coming 28 september, 11AM ET

What are you most looking forward to in the trailer?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Are Rockstar North even doing anything on RDR2?

San Diego is presumably the primary developer, but "Rockstar Studios" means there are other R* branches assisting and I'd imagine North is one of them.

Edit: Beaten.

Aces&Eights

And every other gave developer on the planet eagerly counts down the days until they can finally see what month to not release their own game in in 2018.

Red Dead Redemption was my Game of the Generation. I can't wait for this. I really hope they don't fuck up the online. RDR's was so good.

Skyr

I really hope we get a glimpse at some of the characters in this one like they have done in the GTA 5 trailer.

I doubt they will show real gamplay scenes tho.

jacobs34

I'm not sure I've ever been more hyped for a game... maybe Dark Souls? Hopefully we get a cool cinematic trailer with bits of gameplay thrown in. This may be my last look at the game before I go on media blackout.

I hope we get another video series like that with the same narrator.

Same here man. Those videos were superb. Loved watching those. They showed what the game was like and the cool voice explained stuff. It's possible we get it but i think it will be more like a story trailer probably, finally giving some clarity on who's who etc.

Honestly, being moved to end of Sept next year or a November blockbuster winter title wouldn't suprise

Sigh, you're not wrong about that. Can definitely happen but I am hoping so damn much it won't happen. RDR released in May, do that for 2 please as well.

Watch this trailer showing a concrete release date at the end. If they do I sure hope they are damn sure of it otherwise it's better to remain silent on that.

Rockstar didn’t even show GTAV gameplay until a month before release or something like that

Yeah they had those character trailers and later on had that gameplay introduction video which still showed only small bits of characters walking around. But I'm ok with that.

Cool.

But I have zero idea why they ever did the initial reveal. I guess it was just a teaser to get things going and have their own day so-to-speak. But I feel like it was a wasted reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom