• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Madden X-box Tournament I: A New Hope! SIGN UP NOW!

Fifty

dskillzhtown said:
There are atleast 4 people on every night, let's do one tonight! Who is up for it? Or could we get 8?

Agreed. Although can you choose who's in a quick tourny? I thought that it automatically picked people for it. Much like a quick match.

Fifty

I'll check now. We could always just do a sign in tourny, albeit one with 4-6 people. We could still finish it just as quickly.

If I was right about the quicktourny, I'll create a traditional tourny, but with the goal of finishing it tonight or tomorrow. The real second tournament will commence on sunday, this can just be a first come, first serve quickie.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Fifty said:
I'll check now. We could always just do a sign in tourny, albeit one with 4-6 people. We could still finish it just as quickly.

If I was right about the quicktourny, I'll create a traditional tourny, but with the goal of finishing it tonight or tomorrow. The real second tournament will commence on sunday, this can just be a first come, first serve quickie.

Sounds good.

Fifty

Well, when you start a 4 or 8 man quick tourny, it takes you to a random room, so there's no way we can all go to one (that I know of)

I think I'll pass on creating another tournament at the moment. I don't know how much time I should give for everyone to sign in.. Let's just see if we can get more than 3 people (Gunstar, you, me) interested before we move on it.

Fifty

Well there's nothing in place, so don't worry about it. Unless someone steps up and figures something out..

Fifty

If you deem it worthy of a name in the first place :p

I'm not sure this is a good idea, but if people want to play between friday and sunday (when the second tournament starts) then I guess it can do no harm.

Top Bottom