• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kylie Jenner is pregnant

I want kids and I really wish I did it early twenties. I'm 27 now and I feel if I have kids at age 30 I won't be able to kick them out until I'm 48. I feel like my 40s will be wasted.

I want kids and I really wish I did it early twenties. I'm 27 now and I feel if I have kids at age 30 I won't be able to kick them out until I'm 48. I feel like my 40s will be wasted.
Better to "waste" your forties than your twenties, dude. I am starting a family next year with my wife and I'm 38. I have absolutely no regrets about that.

At 20 though? I get not wanting kids at like 35+ anymore, but seems around 30 is the best age for it these days.

WolfeTone

Were you financially prepared to have kids when you were in your early twenties? I'm 28 and I'd struggle to support even 1 kid at this point in my life.

Late 20s to mid-30s is the sweet spot for having kids imo.

bruh, don't even have kids. i beg you. you haven't even had em and you're top priority is kicking them out so you can enjoy life.

just incase you overlooked this small fact, you would also be wasting your 30s.

Kinyou

I'm proud that I don't know who she's dating now so I don't know which poor soul is in the sunken place screaming for his life.
I imagine it's more of a Dave Chapelle, Oprah scenario

Bry6PFH.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Why do people still say grain of salt with tmz? They're scum but they're also the Bible on this shit.

Top Bottom