• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Mizerman

I'd like to echo that I'm dipping out, too. The reasoning should be fairly self-explanatory, although admittedly the writing was already on the wall when Mumei got demodded and Bish stepped down. Crazy to think that I've been on here for 7 years already.

I know I don't post much anyway, but I've still had this thread pinned for close to 4 years or so at this point. I'm still around, and I'm still gonna be the one white guy at my local BP premiere. If anyone didn't already know, you can find me on twitter under @gravitygauntlet.

Take care of yourselves, y'all.

Don't be a stranger.

NoName999

I don't know if you guys heard, but there's a story about a black person hugging a Nazi so said Nazi will view him as a human and not as a threat.

Quite frankly, it's surprising that ModerateGAF didn't post this story and say "SEE THERE'S A BETTER WAY OTHER THAN PUNCHING PEOPLE WHO WANTS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DEAD!"

Faustek

I don't know if you guys heard, but there's a story about a black person hugging a Nazi so said Nazi will view him as a human and not as a threat.

Quite frankly, it's surprising that ModerateGAF didn't post this story and say "SEE THERE'S A BETTER WAY OTHER THAN PUNCHING PEOPLE WHO WANTS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DEAD!"

People don't get it. Yeah, I've been there. Had to try something else and the only thing that happened was that I was the good one. Nope. That's still bs. Not looking forward to that thread.

Sch1sm

Take care, Mrs. Manky, and Sub Zero. Hope everything goes well for you both in everything you’re doing and will do. Stay safe.

—

I went to Halloween Haunt over at Wonderland today. For non Canadians/non Torontonians, it’s our amusement park transformed into a load of haunted houses and scare zones. Not incredibly scary by any means, but a fun time regardless. Maybe I built it up in my head after years of hearing it’s scary.

It’s much better when the crowds are thinned out since you aren’t aware of exactly where the scares are coming from. Got lucky the first 1.5 hours we were there since it was relatively empty, but the last house was just ehhh. Funnel cakes and overpriced slices of pizza. My wallet doesn’t rate me.

—

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

Shy

I went to Halloween Haunt over at Wonderland today. For non Canadians/non Torontonians, it’s our amusement park transformed into a load of haunted houses and scare zones. Not incredibly scary by any means, but a fun time regardless. Maybe I built it up in my head after years of hearing it’s scary.

It’s much better when the crowds are thinned out since you aren’t aware of exactly where the scares are coming from. Got lucky the first 1.5 hours we were there since it was relatively empty, but the last house was just ehhh. Funnel cakes and overpriced slices of pizza. My wallet doesn’t rate me.
Glad you had fun
Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.
Same to you.

I'd like to echo that I'm dipping out, too. The reasoning should be fairly self-explanatory, although admittedly the writing was already on the wall when Mumei got demodded and Bish stepped down. Crazy to think that I've been on here for 7 years already.

I know I don't post much anyway, but I've still had this thread pinned for close to 4 years or so at this point. I'm still around, and I'm still gonna be the one white guy at my local BP premiere. If anyone didn't already know, you can find me on twitter under @gravitygauntlet.

I knew you'd dip before finishing the BCT game!

Once you go black you'll always come back

Young Magus

Hey everybody.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving NeoGAF. Thank you all for just being yourselves. And to the brothers and sisters here, thank you for the unapologetic blackness.

Take care and Wakanda Forever.

aqDwC.png

What is up with all of the departures?

Can you blame them
/us
?

Faustek

Sounds like fun.

-:

Dang, sorry to hear that. Hope that can get sorted.

Not worth the effort.

--

Oh, forgot that Nia Long was I'm Living single. Damn she looks good. Still does. Actually looks better today.

Skittles

Man, I fucking love pork rinds. Especially Salt & Pepper / BBQ. The nutrition of them also surprises me lol

Also, forever heated about NA never getting Steven Universe blu rays

what'd mumei get demoted for? i forgot

I was still lurking when Mumei was demoted. Wish we could discuss books.

As far as ppl's internet etiquette is concerned, I grew up around those "New Atheist" types, so none of this is new to me.

wtf Mia Khalifa and Gilbert Arenas got a new sports show on Complex News youtube channel

this nikka Gilbert wanted to draft Mike Vick in his NFL fantasy league with Mia

Johndoey

Banned

Hey everybody.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving NeoGAF. Thank you all for just being yourselves. And to the brothers and sisters here, thank you for the unapologetic blackness.

It was very nice knowing you two in some small way, be easy out there.

andthebeatgoeson

Hey everybody.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edit: sub and duck: noo, okay I'm over that.

Naw, just fucking with y'all, be easy.

NoName999

Called it!

Top Bottom