• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

sphinx

the piano man
Saturn.de will be having a buy 3 and pay 2 offer starting from the 31st May until 6th June or so, for the entire games selection, including those that get released in that timeframe.

I wished I could get excited about this kind of deals.

whenever I see "Buy 2, get 3/4" I think "yeah, increasing my backlog is exactly what I need now"

buy 1 get 2 would be awesome but I haven't seen it.

Santiako

Hey, those who grabbed Dishonored 2 from shoppto, did you get to use the DLC pack code that came with it? Says it expires at the end of 2018, but I can't get it to work at all. Either the code is wrong or maybe it's region-locked to only work in the UK and mainland EU can bug off? Did anyone got the code working and, if so, where are you based?

Just tried it and it gives me an error too (spanish psn account).

Saoshyant

Just tried it and it gives me an error too (spanish psn account).

Thanks for checking. I just made a UK account and it redeemed fine. I wonder if I can use whatever that stuff is from my main account, though. I'll find it soon. Pretty dumb of Bethesda to lock the DLC codes by country instead of region, but hey, I paid like less than £9 for it, I'm not complaining.

Santiako

Thanks for checking. I just made a UK account and it redeemed fine. I wonder if I can use whatever that stuff is from my main account, though. I'll find it soon. Pretty dumb of Bethesda to lock the DLC codes by country instead of region, but hey, I paid like less than £9 for it, I'm not complaining.

Yeah, I would care if I paid full price, but for less than a tenner I don't really give a damn.

Hasney

I got the TGC one since it came on payday and ShopTo have fucked me around on mutiple occasions. Ordered about 4pm, so not expecting it today which is a shame though.

A bunch of game on my amazon UK wish list seemed to have dropped quite a bit (for the long weekend only?). Some might have Prime discount as well.

(PS4 versions at least)
Prey 27 pounds
Mass Affect Andromeda 29.99
Ghost Recon Wildlands 27.99

too bad I picked up a few BC games in the Xbox sale the other week because I've been waiting for some of these to drop. I'll wait a bit longer.

Why do games from Italy have these silver stickers on them? Do you have them on all media?

Which stickers? I don't buy retail very often but when i do, i never get them.

Edit: Oh now i understand, you are talking about SIAE stickers. Short answer, yes. Movies, games, music etc.

Also on sale at Amazon.de now.
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01J9QQ112/

And what is going on with shipping costs? They charge me €3 for shipping even if I add other items and would have to pay more than €29 total. Had the same thing happen when I ordered Watch Dogs 2 a few weeks ago. (Not from Germany. So no FSK18 tax)

Anybody know if Yakuza 0 and RIME have a "Wendecover", because that FSK logo is hideous, especially on RIME ;(

Intel_89

Amazon.es has Yakuza with the pegi logo for 30€ + shipping, to some it might be worth the extra € just to have the cover without the ugly USK.

BraXzy

Just registered using your link but they don't have any Nintendo codes at the moment. From experience, does stuff come in and out of stock frequently? Seems to be a resale site so I guess I just keep checking and hope for the best? Want to grab Thumper and £5 off an eshop code would be nice!

I've not used it for too many things yet, but it seems like certain things are quite rare/get snapped up quickly. Rarely see anything Game/Tech related up there, not for long at least.

koma

Sooo... where to pre-order ARMS for Switch at the cheapest price (+ shipping to Italy)? For now the cheapest i found is at Base for about 43 £ / 49 € in total (shipping included), but maybe there is some discount code or promotion somewhere else that i missed :p
I really loved the Global Testpunch.

NateDog

Any good deals on the Crash N'Sanity collection? It's €40 at Smyths here in Ireland, wonder if there's anything better from the UK to make it worthwhile importing or not.

LAM09

Any good deals on the Crash N'Sanity collection? It's €40 at Smyths here in Ireland, wonder if there's anything better from the UK to make it worthwhile importing or not.

Seems like it's £28 in most places now. Smyths did have an offer on a few weeks back for £5 off game purchases over £20 IIRC.

Stranya

It's a rare day indeed that one can post a good deal from GAME (UK) in this thread, but currently Mafia 3 including season pass is £25 there.

chunk3rvd

I've not used it for too many things yet, but it seems like certain things are quite rare/get snapped up quickly. Rarely see anything Game/Tech related up there, not for long at least.
I actually ended up buying a £25 Argos code for £19 using your referral link so you can look forward to £5 credit :) Argos sell £25 eshop cards so I'm going to use the voucher to buy one there

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So apparently GAME stores are clearing out their Wii U stock for as little as 99p. Of course most GAME stores probably don't have much stock to even clear, but I've seen on Twttier someone getting the XBX LE for 99p.

Shame I have no stores nearby.

Top Bottom