• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 1 + 2 Reload Launches March 14 in North America, March 17 in Europe

sackninja

Now give us the Danganronpa V3 date please...

Probably won't double dip on these even though I love them, I only played them this year on vita for the first time.

Alfredo

Any details on what they're doing for the port? Is it just Vita assets like the Steam version or are we gonna get super sick 4K portrait art?

Velcro Fly

Already got a preorder in at Best Buy during the Visa Checkout bonanza.

Wanted to play them for a while but not having to either buy a physical Vita game or wait on a decent sale (and probably buy a much bigger memory card) is nice.

DKHF

I'm looking forward to finally playing these games when this comes out.

As of now the only games I'm getting in March are this and KH1.5+2.5. Though I'm guessing that will change with any announcements at PSX (like hopefully Nier: Automata's western release date which could definitely be in March).

Humdinger

If I'm new to the Dangonronpa series, is it better to wait for these in March, or can I start with D3 in January?

Pennywise

If I'm new to the Dangonronpa series, is it better to wait for these in March, or can I start with D3 in January?

Nobody is able to tell you the story of 3 and how it's gonna be part of the grand scheme, but I would wait.
At least wait until you get some responses to that question, when people have played through 3.

Also, if you're a fan of Zero Escape and looking for a VN to fill in that gap, don't go for this. If you thought Zero Time Dilemma was bad, this series is eye gouging.

ChrisD

Unfortunate Sony doesn't implement some sort of barrier of quality so trash like this doesn't come through.

"I don't like thing, nobody should ever like thing it's garbage and so are they"

Also a reminder that recent indie darling Stardew Valley wouldn't have made it through Steam (and therefore probably not to Consoles) if there was a Company-run "quality barrier".

They let is through twice, Vita and here! What are they even doing?!

What.
And I was stupid enough to think that maybe the second one wouldn't be so baffling with its awful characters, absolutely shitty writing, and juvenile pretenses, along with trying to act like there was an actual "case" to be solved. The first's cases could be solved well in advance thanks to some terrible writing and the ability to use more than one brain cell.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me though, as I actually fed the idiot who wrote this series money again for the second game.

And I was stupid enough to think that maybe the second one wouldn't be so baffling with its awful characters, absolutely shitty writing, and juvenile pretenses, along with trying to act like there was an actual "case" to be solved. The first's cases could be solved well in advance thanks to some terrible writing and the ability to use more than one brain cell.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me though, as I actually fed the idiot who wrote this series money again for the second game.
You should try Another Episode, maybe that will resonate more with your terrible taste.

PsionBolt

Ah... For PS4. Only seeing the title, I first thought I had slipped back in time a few years (or that this was a necro'd thread).

Well, enjoy, PS4 folks. Presumably there are at least two people interested in this series that haven't already got it on one of its three other platforms.

Vertti

Never played Danganronpa so this is perfect package for me.

Though, it would have been cheaper just to buy them from Steam Winter Sale but I love my physical copies.

Top Bottom