• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT3| Millions Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Why can they not leave him alone? all he wanted is to protect Kyoto.

BULLY RANGERS

But JDF IS the Green Ranger and White Ranger. I just think he has an ego. He probably feels this franchise is his baby and he had a huge hand in it becoming what it is.

To his credit he kinda has become the face of it.

still doesn't excuse his shenanigans, including the meltdown over an online toy poll and the harassing the Lionsgate exec that put him in the doghouse with them in the first place.

That's what folks get when they keep playing up Tommy.

He was cool as the Green Ranger. The return as the White Ranger was great. Since then, his contribution has been vastly overstated. Tommy ain't all that.

Move on and life will be better for everyone.

That's what folks get when they keep playing up Tommy.

He was cool as the Green Ranger. The return as the White Ranger was great. Since then, his contribution has been vastly overstated. Tommy ain't all that.

Move on and life will be better for everyone.
He was a big reason it was popular then.

But it's been almost 20 years since he was a lead character. The franchise reached its peak without him even being there. Dude needs to accept he's not the franchise and fans need to stop trying to make it that he is.

Everybody gotta let go. It's best for all parties involved.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Dog likes putting everyone's lives in danger to prove points. He has probably killed trillions already.

jwk94

The thing I love most about these seasons of PR is that each episode has a lesson to be learned, but it's not overtly stated. With Neo-Saban, you're getting a lesson of the day whether you like it or not. It's annoying.

Dog likes putting everyone's lives in danger to prove points. He has probably killed trillions already.

lmao that's Doggie for you.

gryvan

would not be surprised

Look at that megazord though. its 3 tiems the size of the regular one lol

sddefault.jpg

Oh, wow. Doggie looks way different in the US version of this. I'd never seen it before but I had no clue they used a different suit.

Tbh the make up work on the humanoid aliens and the Doggie suit look surprisingly great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom