• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

lenovox1

Oh, wow, Milan Christopher (rapper and Love and Hip-Hop cast member) just slang his dick for art's sake in Paper Magazine.

giphy.gif

Vazduh

When you're talking to a Spanish lady that's struggling with her English

tumblr_mu7j62buxT1ry6msio1_400.gif

and you're struggling to understand every word but you're doing your best

66975189ba8279d572443095o2.gif

Oh, wow, Milan Christopher (rapper and Love and Hip-Hop cast member) just slang his dick for art's sake in Paper Magazine.

O M G

vM7nLb.gif

Crayons

Banned
congrats~

u r adult

the fate of the world is now in your hands
i know...its scary
Find a Daddy
i have one now and also hes rich
You've never been to a gay bar before?

Nope! Only straight bars

Most (all?) bars in the USA won't let you in unless you're 21.

There are some that will let you in if you're 18+

And also if you know the bouncers, or the owner... :p
I have been to many bars. I have a well developed beard so I look older than i am

Astral Dog

So i have this friend, we go out, sometimes with her mom and are talking more recently she also has a new boyfriend bodybuilder i think,who i checked at the gym (before knowing they were a couple) randomly,so one day searched his Facbook to see pictures.

And god this is weird i feel like the dumbest shit,pathetic i don't believe i can fall any lower tbh i don't think i deserve her i don't even know why she keeps talking to me or invites me.

Im sure there is something humorous here but i feel embarrassed guys scold me!

i feel extra bad because i think her mom is too harsh on hèr.

Astral Dog

That's not that bad.
Uhu.she likely would laught it off

I tried to tell her actually "Meli you are lucky ;)" but she didn't saw the message because i heard she was in a drug addicts clinic months ago.
And because all we talk when we go out with her mom is the good old church (this crazy but somewhat entertaining cult they are going
Now i feel like im "hiding" something and its awkward 😳

Its good theay are taking me out though.:•)

Edit: could be im stressed about other stuff too new job has been a rollercoaster 🗻

Edit: could be im stressed about other stuff too new job has been a rollercoaster 🗻
Whoever invented jobs has a lot to answer for.

In the next few weeks I will probably bring up with my bosses an issue with them not meeting the legal minimum for pay and breaks. I've been waiting since I'll get protection from unfair dismissal.

Astral Dog

Whoever invented jobs has a lot to answer for.

In the next few weeks I will probably bring up with my bosses an issue with them not meeting the legal minimum for pay and breaks. I've been waiting since I'll get protection from unfair dismissal.
Good luck friend ! you are brave, are you going alone, better find a few coworkers if you can.

i will get over the other thing soon its duuumb of course just had to fixate on the one dude with glasses 😩

Started on a small restaurant part family owned, problem is there are no clients all day and feel they are blaming me its a bit tense we already changed the menu three times, the name, and decorations but i can't do much because im just supposed to be the cashier. Its not much but i really hope it gets better!

And happy birthday Crayons as long as your heart is in the right place you will be ok <3

Kevyt

There's this guy who suggested in buying a condo and making me the co-owner, and that I wouldn't have to pay anything and it would just be me living there, since he works out of town and has to travel a lot. He also said that we should register as domestic partners in doing so.... part of me thinks this is too good to be true as far as the condo, and the second part I find a bit problematic. I told him no.

I am not very knowledgeable about registering as domestic partners and what that means purchasing a Place together.

daripad

Good morning people &#127773;

How are you today?

Remember the guy I told you I was dating like two months ago? Well, the time has come for the two of us to say goodbye, as I'm leaving my town next week and I'll come back until next year.
We ended it well, we agreed that it would be better to do it because a long distance relationship wouldn't work well with how little time we had together but at the same time we let the door open in the case I come back and were both available and willing to date again. We're still going to talk to each other as friends, so I'm fine with it.
It kind of felt like we were in a relationship, I'm glad we're in good terms :)

Aw that's good that you ended things on good terms though! :)

So it's pride weekend and the NY parade is Sunday and I still don't have any set plans. Though I'm hoping a friend will join and idk what my other friends are doing. I need ideas &#128555;

DOWN

Banned
There's this guy who suggested in buying a condo and making me the co-owner, and that I wouldn't have to pay anything and it would just be me living there, since he works out of town and has to travel a lot. He also said that we should register as domestic partners in doing so.... part of me thinks this is too good to be true as far as the condo, and the second part I find a bit problematic. I told him no.

I am not very knowledgeable about registering as domestic partners and what that means purchasing a Place together.
I'm not sure what he means by register. I know for example my boyfriend can write me as his domestic partner at work because we live together.

Also is this guy like a romantic interest of yours? Or is he trying to be your sugar daddy or something?

How are you today?

Remember the guy I told you I was dating like two months ago? Well, the time has come for the two of us to say goodbye, as I'm leaving my town next week and I'll come back until next year.
We ended it well, we agreed that it would be better to do it because a long distance relationship wouldn't work well with how little time we had together but at the same time we let the door open in the case I come back and were both available and willing to date again. We're still going to talk to each other as friends, so I'm fine with it.
Hi daripad, I'm glad you guys agreed

Kevyt

I'm not sure what he means by register. I know for example my boyfriend can write me as his domestic partner at work because we live together.

Also is this guy like a romantic interest of yours? Or is he trying to be your sugar daddy or something?

Hi daripad, I'm glad you guys agreed

Wait really? But what does that do? I'm just curious.

And no, he's not a romantic partner or anything. Sugar daddy? Eh no, there's no romantic interest or anything, so nope.

WonderzL

Banned

How are you today?

That's very good! Hope it turns out well for you both!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Aw that's good that you ended things on good terms though! :)

So it's pride weekend and the NY parade is Sunday and I still don't have any set plans. Though I'm hoping a friend will join and idk what my other friends are doing. I need ideas &#128555;
Go in the morning to pride and then at night to a bar? Enjoy some dance, drinks, snacks and jolly company.

Ask at a free legal advice office or on a phoneline if they exist where you are.

Pegasos123

Hello everyone,

i hope you can help me with my situation. Please dont mind my bad english because i wrote my story in german, then translated it with google and then corrected it by myself.

I already noticed during the puberty that something is different with me. I masturbated with a friend together and it somtimes happened that one hand moved to the other person.

I seemed to have developed feelings for him, as it hurt me very much when he began with his women's stories. At that time I thought I was jealous of his one night stands because I was always very shy and reserved.

I always dreamed of sexually expelling and then finding the woman for life ... and then have a house and children. Later when i was about 17/18 years old I met my first girlfriend. The relationship endured only 2 months because she had problems with her mental health.

At the same time, I had met my present girlfriend in school, where I had immediately cast an eye. Unfortunately, she had a friend at the time and when she was finally solo ... she did not want me. However we developed a quite great friendship.

But when I took my ex times to a Party, she became very jealous. I wanted to give my ex a chance but my present girlfriend grabbed my hand and said I should not take her back.

So I and my present girlfriend have come together. Since then we have been living a beautiful but turbulent relationship for almost 8 years. Because she never really felt the urge for sex. She does not seem to be asexual as her therapist told her, but for some unpredictable reason she has a disturbed relationship to sex. What resulted in that we "just" had 1 time the week sex. Before our relationship we had both no sex and so it was both our first time.

After 5 years relationship (2 of it in the distance relationship) we wanted to lmove together. The process took us a lot of power for several months (look for furniture etc.). So at times it happened that we had once a month sex because she had no desire. For my part I am the completely the opposite of what she is.

Because of the fewer sex, I have of course masturbated a lot. So it happened that in the few times we had sex my Penis became flaccid ... It was supported also because she lets me do all the job and she just lays in the bed and waits till its over. So we were often sad after sex and we cried a lot. So i was afraid to have sex with her because of being rejected by her.

After we moved to our flat, i started to have back pain and headache and i was always dizzy (because of stress). One day I had a panic attack and since then I suffered several times a day from it.

The reason behind the panic attacks were a combination of the stress of the move, little to no sex, finding a job and lerning for exams, as well as stress at work. That's why I've been very busy with myself. So i have neglected my girlfriend a bit.

In that time all those fantasies with men came back stronger then ever. I wanted to tell her often, but I did not want to make our relationship more complicated then it already was.

Meanwhile, I have almost got completely rid of my panic attacks which makes me very happy. But the topic sex has not become better since I became very passive over time because I was afraid of being rejected by her.

My sexual thoughts with men got so strong that I could not to keep it for me anymore, so I've told her about my feelings about 2 months ago. Since then our relationship is going through hell.

She has taken it relatively relaxed.She offered me to have sex with a man to find out what I want and wat i need for myself. Through grindr i have met a man with whom I had sex. It was a very nice experience. I have noticed that I am a real cuddly bear and I really enjoyed it to just let go and not to have to worry or do about anything. Passive analsex did not really please me and I could not try it actively because of my erectile dysfunction which comes from my thoughts while having sex.

However, during the sex and after that, I realized that I can get all what is important for me from my girlfriend and I do not need "real sex" and I want to spend with her my life.

After a few days, however, my inner turmoil revealed itself. On the one hand I want to spend my live with the woman I love, on the other hand I have these sexual needs with men that make me crazy. An open relationship is out of question because that day where i had that one night stand made her very sad.

I do not know what I want, either to keep going on the relationship or explore the new exciting side of me, which would mean I have to leave her. Since the one night stand my girlfriend surprises me from time to time with nice little presents and we are getting more and more intimate. No sex but she likes it when i am doing it her with my hand. And we are now talking a lot more to each other again and are much more relaxed. She also does a therapy to solve her problems. Of course this takes time and I want to give her the time she needs, so she can fight for our relationship.

However, if i do not have any sexual activity for 1-2 weeks, the feeling that make me crazy come back.

I hope you can give us advice because this situation totally broke us mentally

Yado

It sounds like this is something you'd need professional help with. Consider whether you'd actually be happy in your relationship with your girlfriend or just comfortable with each other because you've been together for 8 years.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I do not know what I want, either to keep going on the relationship or explore the new exciting side of me, which would mean I have to leave her. Since the one night stand my girlfriend surprises me from time to time with nice little presents and we are getting more and more intimate. No sex but she likes it when i am doing it her with my hand. And we are now talking a lot more to each other again and are much more relaxed. She also does a therapy to solve her problems. Of course this takes time and I want to give her the time she needs, so she can fight for our relationship.

However, if i do not have any sexual activity for 1-2 weeks, the feeling that make me crazy come back.

Take a break from the relationship so the both of you can work on yourselves - you can go fuck a ton of guys or whatever to see if that's what you really want out of life and she can keep going to therapy without feeling (the, presumably, unspoken) pressure to be sexual with you. Meet back up a few months later and see where things stand.

Elitist1945

Got matched with this super cute dude on Tinder and we're talking and everything and I found out he lives in Florida while I live in Canada. How could you do this to me Tinder!? :(

Oh well, I'll keep talking to him. He's a nice guy.

Bladenic

This guy I've been spending some time with, he's nice and attractive but good lord he sure can drone on and on about himself and also loves to interrupt or talk over over me. Although frankly I think I did/still do that so I guess I've met my match lmao

On the other hand he's the first guy to get me off with no help from me ie I've always had to finish myself off with someone

On the other other hand he's moving in 2 months so there's no future here but we can still have funzies till then

Vazduh

This guy I've been spending some time with, he's nice and attractive but good lord he sure can drone on and on about himself and also loves to interrupt or talk over over me. Although frankly I think I did/still do that so I guess I've met my match lmao

On the other hand he's the first guy to get me off with no help from me ie I've always had to finish myself off with someone

Yes bitch, finally!

66975189ba8279d572443095o2.gif

You better get that prime SUCC!

YLJjWUi.gif

daripad

Guys, I just came out as the proper bisexual that I am. I lean more on the gay side but I strongly desire some women from time to time, specially when I'm drunk. I'm gaystraightcyrious lol

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Same deal as with previous white 3DSes. They don't think they'll sell in the US.

wasn't the original DS Lite only in white tho

Guys, I just came out as the proper bisexual that I am. I lean more on the gay side but I strongly desire some women from time to time, specially when I'm drunk. I'm gaystraightcyrious lol

yay :)

Tomorrow's Istanbul Pride has just been banned by the government. As if this will stop us LOL

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA

Astral Dog

The convention thread has me quite intrigued with the descriptive but rather mundane teasing details and updates &#128566;
Tomorrow's Istanbul Pride has just been banned by the government. As if this will stop us LOL
aww that sucks, sorry :( are you blaming the goverment i just read they cancelled 'this year' for lots of threats and security reasons are things that ugly over there with terrorist/conservative groups or just an excuse they had for the year?

i want to go to one of these parades one day &#128557;

Top Bottom