• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toriko: Manga & Discussion | Put The World On A Plate!

dani_dc

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

sorry Toriko

I'll pretend that was a mistranslation and he meant to say seconds.

VariantX

well, that happened.

I knew he would lose, but damn, the difference between them was worlds apart.

I'd have to exert more energy to swat a fly than that.

KumaJG

You sure the the other four heavenly kings weren't born with them? Since they have been shown to have devils.

Probably assume Joa was born with gourmet cells.

You sure the the other four heavenly kings weren't born with them? Since they have been shown to have devils.

Probably assume Joa was born with gourmet cells.

pretty sure

not sure about Frohze and Acacia but anyone who was born with Gourmet Cells will have some form of marking

Joa does... Midora does... Toriko does... Star too

He shook the continent :))

did you see the panel where it zoomed on Toriko's face... his scar had a sound effect coming off of it

I wonder if one of his scars are vanishing as a outcome for unleashing the blue oni

I believe Toriko only has two demons inside of him

but his scars could maybe shorten the more he uses a crazy tactic like separating from his Oni

KumaJG

If Zebra don't fight this arc I am going to be mad. Dude haven't had a fight since the gourmet pyramid.

I believe he will fight against some Neo Members
I want to see the 3 pets fight as a team in this arc... I also want to see what Melk the 1st can do, even though he is missing one arm

So I was reading Toriko and stumbled upon this specifc piece
We all know that this series plans on going beyond just the Toriko world and into Outer Space but this confirmation from Zaus is clear as day
I just hope we are able to have this series continue long enough to get there and beyond... it truly deserves it in my eyes
One of the only good Jump series left

Edit: I try and support as much as I can with volume purchases but the anime was a HUGE mistake and harmed the series

KumaJG

So I was reading Toriko and stumbled upon this specifc piece

We all know that this series plans on going beyond just the Toriko world and into Outer Space but this confirmation from Zaus is clear as day
I just hope we are able to have this series continue long enough to get there and beyond... it truly deserves it in my eyes
One of the only good Jump series left

Edit: I try and support as much as I can with volume purchases but the anime was a HUGE mistake and harmed the series

I am too poor to buy the volumes atm :(. I am remember Acacia mentioning this as well. Plus Coco explain it in great detail(can't remember the chapter). Yea look like we are going deep sea and/or time travel. So God is looking like midgame instead of endgame goal.

I am too poor to buy the volumes atm :(. I am remember Acacia mentioning this as well. Plus Coco explain it in great detail(can't remember the chapter). Yea look like we are going deep sea and/or time travel. So God is looking like midgame instead of endgame goal.

People in other parts of the world are starting to get into the Toriko Manga

Some are buying the volumes in stacks... I just hope the series lasts long enough for these new comers to catch up and spread the word

what I hate the most is great series getting under-appreciated by Series that just do the same boring stuff
:(

KumaJG

People in other parts of the world are starting to get into the Toriko Manga

Some are buying the volumes in stacks... I just hope the series lasts long enough for these new comers to catch up and spread the word

what I hate the most is great series getting under-appreciated by Series that just do the same boring stuff
:(

I am happy more people are getting into the series. It so hard trying to convince people to read Toriko sometimes lol.

KumaJG

I more excited about the future of Toriko than the present events. The world building in this series is top notch.

KumaJG

Look like Eight King Beast are base on chinese/japanese mythology. I will post more when I have the time. Heracles so cool btw.

Herac is amazing

we all expected it to be pregnant though

glad we are getting some in depth cooking soon... I also love how everyone has a unique way to travel around... Coco is OP

KumaJG

Herac is amazing

we all expected it to be pregnant though

glad we are getting some in depth cooking soon... I also love how everyone has a unique way to travel around... Coco is OP

Coco so OP lol. I was worried Toriko would be light years ahead of the kings. Good to see the Kings are almost equal in terms of strength.

[Fugo]

Herac like not even trying :D

How the hell is Komatsu going to prepare AIR when it's falling but just before it hits the ground? I mean Komatsu is fast but that thing is huge, and I seriously doubt he can lift the giant knife

Coco so OP lol. I was worried Toriko would be light years ahead of the kings. Good to see the Kings are almost equal in terms of strength.
Coco vs Joa
Coco makes a Joa poison doll

[Fugo];124247831 said:
Herac like not even trying :D

How the hell is Komatsu going to prepare AIR when it's falling but just before it hits the ground? I mean Komatsu is fast but that thing is huge, and I seriously doubt he can lift the giant knife

what is so great about that is that Herac hasn't inhaled for a year so it wans't even at full strength before lol

maybe Branchi can use it with his lightning speed

maybe Komatsu can tell him where to cut prior to it falling

KumaJG

I forgot mention this. Something happening with Toriko scars(Chapter 287, Page 7). In this week chapter we see Toriko getting new scars(see page 14)

Chapter 288 Page 14, you can see it much clearer. Sorry don't have the time to post a comparison photo lol

yup saw them both... but they still look like Toriko's face muscles tightening up since he is panting... rather then being a new scar

look at all the other times his nose skin starts to clench

Toriko 289

Seeing as it was forshadowed in two forms

one being Komatsu himself
the other being his friend having similar markings due to it being forced into him... I am glad that it was finally confirmed this chapter

Even without his Gourmet Cells Komatsu was beasting before (not as much as the main guys but)
Those quick Knife movements plus that food luck...
His stamina is likely a lot too compared to a regular human seeing as he went to all those crazy ecosysytems and survived

who knows maybe it was injected

I doubt it... I believe he was born with it but needed a boost like Acacia's main course for it to awaken

since his first account was with the apple

KumaJG

Neo need to hurry and show up. I am itching to see Zebra throw down. There was little shine for your boy Mappy :D

Top Bottom