• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

National Front organiser quits movt., reveals Jewish heritage, comes out as gay

theres a not insignificant gay nazi community on the internet and its just surreal because i read their spiel about preserving the white race and its like you know you'd be up against the wall too right? your alt right buddies would just denounce you for contributing to 'white genocide'

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Sounds to me like he isn't really sorry for what he's done, just sorry that they ultimately rejected him.

Its like they never think that the people who want them gone actually are going to want them gone.

Demoskinos

You don't get to do this shit your entire life and then just expect people to believe you when you say you are done.

Self hatred is real, and pretty common in a lot of hate groups. So many anti-gay pastors where themselves are queer in some way. Not shocking at all. Letting go of that hatred, and coming to term with his identities is very brave especially considering what he has done in the past. But no matter what they do afterwards to repair the damage they have done, it's permanent.

If I was an extremely homophobic right-winger who wanted to come out as gay I would act like I was playing a long con like "Ha Ha! Gotcha motherfuckers! I've been bringing you down from the inside all along!"

clayton-bigsby.jpg

We've seen this story a million times. You are what you hate.

Just think how far society has progressed that Nazis getting their start now can be openly gay and marry black men and still get sieg heil love while singing karaoke.

BajiBoxer

Banned
“I didn’t have many friends at school, I wanted to be a member of a group of people that had an aim, and I thought getting involved in that kind of thing would be comradeship. “

For fucks sake, if you're lonely and want to belong to a group, join a school club, take karate lessons, participate in community service... there's a lot of things you can do rather than join a violent hate group!

We need to start a running list of bad reasons people give for being a Nazi.

Lonely
Bored
People called me a Nazi so I became one

Darn.. even Dave Chapelle put a little wrinkle in his story that bigsby is blind to make it seem more plausible.

This dude got all his senses working and still.... 🤦🏻*♂️

Stoop Man

I'm not gonna shit on somebody for doing the right thing. But guys like this need to focus on atonement or something. Something to make up for all my the time they wasted on hate.

Suddenly, I'm reminded of that Asian dude who was hanging out with the tiki torch nazis a few weeks ago.

Why is white supremacy so freaking attractive to people it shouldn't appeal to at all?
Some just love feeling powerful and inherently superior to others. Even if it means kicking down one of their own. This guy flat out says that he was fine with it until he started catching shit from his buddies.

The complete lack of ability of some people to empathize with others continues to astound me. My son at the age of two was able to empathize with other people, these people are fundamentally defective.

Far-right how to guide:

1. Does this thing hurt people?
2. Does this thing hurt yourself especially?
3. Do it.

See also: poor people voting for corporate tax cuts, people with disabilities voting against healthcare, people in Fucking Florida denying climate change, etc

Harmen

I know we shouldn't forget all the hate he spread and damage he has done, but if we say something like "fuck this guy forever", then what do we want to achieve with these type people on the long term? The more far right people making a change, the better. But he will have to prove himself and has a lot to answer for.

"I didn't have friends, so I became a neo-nazi."

Maybe join a sports club like a regular person.

Still a piece of shit, but one step above the rest of them I suppose.

Ratrat

'I was angry/was misguided' doesn't work when you are that old. Im not sure there is anything he can do to make up for all the damage he's caused.

Apathy

Hope he doesn't expect people and the community to embrace him cause he's gay now. Dude spent so much time hating and bringing pain to them he's just going to get rejected.

Well you don't see that every day.

”It's a terribly selfish thing to say but it's true, I saw people being abused, shouted at, spat at in the street – it's not until it's directed at you that you suddenly realise that what you're doing is wrong."

Its infuriating and demoralizing to see that empathy just doesn't seem to exist at all for some people.

Johndoey

Banned
I know we shouldn't forget all the hate he spread and damage he has done, but if we say something like "fuck this guy forever", then what do we want to achieve with these type people on the long term? The more far right people making a change, the better. But he will have to prove himself and has a lot to answer for.
Willing to excuse a lot of shit but "I became a Neo-Nazi because I was lonely" isn't one of them. These are people who if they had the opportunity would kill me and my family.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
wow. Not surprised but I mean... you only have to be a few things to be in a white supremacist org

1. be white
2. not be jewish
3. not be gay

he is doing poorly.

Top Bottom