• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Quick

Banned
The Leafs are bad.

tumblr_m85fotJJcl1ry10fwo1_500.gif

Pikma

Banned
as it should be

edit: f u jhonny the flyera are so shitty Pikma would eat them
Eat shit zroid

Animal Crossing is fucking garbage, and so is Pokemon and every other kiddy Nintendo franchise you like

Also stats are a fucking joke, they have no purpose in life, let alone hockey

Your charts are stupid and don't make any sense

You post way too much fuck it's so annoying but no one has the balls to admit it

Fuck your twitter findings

zroid

Banned
Eat shit zroid

Animal Crossing is fucking garbage, and so is Pokemon and every other kiddy Nintendo franchise you like

You post way too much fuck it's so annoying but no one has the balls to admit it

you're a two teamer

Yawnier

Banned
Eat shit zroid

you're a two teamer
Lmao

Solo

And yes, Has have had a few pretty good teams over the past 20 years. Problem is they always underachieved in the playoffs. The Kovalev years 2004-2008 saw a few beastly Habs teams that got bodied in the playoffs by, on paper, lesser teams.

Speaking of Kovalev, Radulov is the closest to him we've had since. Less talented than Kovy, but unlike Kovy, he never takes a shift off. Kovy almost never took a shift on lol.

For raw talent though, Kovalev was one of the very best Habs I have witnessed in my life. Shame he could only be motivated once every 10 games.

So we reclaimed Frk... Well I guess we really didn't lose him for anything. I'm surprised Holland did reclaim Pookie too.

Another game without Vanek, I feel a 10-0 loss tonight!
4-2 Flyers

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
King Hank's heir apparent Igor Shestyorkin was the KHL's goaltender of the month for October. He posted the third longest shutout streak in KHL history during that time at over 272 minutes and had a GAA of 0.49 and a .981 SV%.

Pretty, pretty good.

Reckheim

So we reclaimed Frk... Well I guess we really didn't lose him for anything. I'm surprised Holland did reclaim Pookie too.

Another game without Vanek, I feel a 10-0 loss tonight!
4-2 Flyers

Jurco should be coming back for you guys soon, hopefully he actually plays to his potential this time around. Thinking its one of his last opportunities.

calder

Oh god, just remembered this is a home and home against the Caps for some fucking reason. The NHL must want us to remember all the horrible, season-killing losses the Caps hung on us when we were still in the Southeast.

That one year late it looked like the Jets could make the playoffs, then two home games against the Caps went horribly wrong and they were out of the race inside 2 weeks. Just agonizing.

Reckheim

Yo Wings fans, putting your hopes in Vanek in 2016 is probably a sign this season is a lost cause.

He goes on these streaks once in a while but I can't see why they can't at least make it to the playoffs again (regardless of Vanek playing well), on paper they have a decent team.

The difference between Nylander so far this season and how he was last season is huge. That little bit of experience makes a big difference.

How good is Gwent though!?

I just wish I could play it on my Microsoft Surface. :'(

That'll be $10 for the endorsement, Schuey.

Socreges

Banned
Lupul is about to miraculously recover
It's actually kind of scary. This organization is still deluded into thinking they are one or two pieces away from competing.

Granted, I'm still not convinced either Shinkaruk or McCann will be missed, but there's still plenty of time for them to show up Benning.

Marvie how's Forsling doing so far

Top Bottom