• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

calder

Sick pets are tough, glad yours is ok

After all this stupid rival talk, I'll admit it'd be pretty hilarious if mcdavid speared Matthews and they threw down right off.

Oh god, just remembered this is a home and home against the Caps for some fucking reason. The NHL must want us to remember all the horrible, season-killing losses the Caps hung on us when we were still in the Southeast.

That one year late it looked like the Jets could make the playoffs, then two home games against the Caps went horribly wrong and they were out of the race inside 2 weeks. Just agonizing.

Yep, last year I remember you guys taking so many penalties in one game :lol

Some teams just have each other's numbers.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
"playoff atmosphere"

"People from all corners of Canada here, even all of North America"

lol okay Dreger

It's actually kind of scary. This organization is still deluded into thinking they are one or two pieces away from competing.

Granted, I'm still not convinced either Shinkaruk or McCann will be missed, but there's still plenty of time for them to show up Benning.

Marvie how's Forsling doing so far

Plenty of depth options during free agency. Buying out Burrows wouldn't free up a lot of cap space, but it would've been enough to get someone other than Skille.

Heck, take a chance on someone on waivers. Or they could've kept/reclaimed Etem.

calder

Gonna watch some of this Tuesday Night Rivalry, but I can't decide which will be less agonizing - Snet Oilers or TSN Leafs?

Oh nevermind, cuthbert is an easy W

ShaneB

He has to keep rubbing it in that he can golf in fucking November when I'm surrounded by ice and snow :(

Only a little bit. I certainly couldn't golf in November back home growing up.

but like he doesn't even shit post. Or talk about hockey.

It is only ever golf

Meh. I don't post much to begin with. Don't care to shit post unless you're a real asshole. It's only a game. Don't care about random nonsense about line combinations or any of that junk. I watch the games and I'm content.

Top Bottom