• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alex Jones is trending on Twitter, and it's great.

Not

Banned
Even if it's fake and it turns out that Captain Conspiracy himself isn't above such things, and is thus a massively hypocritical butthead, at least we got to see him "run"

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Wait is this for real what is happening
The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

God, I would've asked when are you going to go Super Saiyan
Ow19Ov.gif

Owari

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.
Alex, is that you?

taoofjord

Not to sound like Alex Jones himself but those two guys totally seem like people he paid off to do this. Felt so rehearsed to me.

Draper

I don't understand, he's always been a self-deprecating goofball to some extent right?

Aren't you just humoring him?

Kevin

Alex Jones does not believe in these crazy conspiracy theories anymore then any of us. Alex Jones is incredibly capable of extreme manipulation of individuals susceptible to these wild conspiracy theories in which he convinces them to spend millions of dollars on his websites via overpriced garbage products and advertising. Alex Jones is making millions of dollars. The whole craziness angle is, quite frankly, his job and it's working brilliantly.

Alex Jones seeks attention which brings vast amounts of attention to his websites by getting people constantly talking about him and judging by how often I see Alex Jones mentioned here on GAF and elsewhere, it's working brilliant. When it comes to making money, Alex Jones is brilliant which is why you often times see him sporting expensive Rolex watches and what not.

The guy is playing everyone and everyone seems to be falling for it! Alex Jones is fake news and he knows he's fake news.

The cure? Stop giving him attention and stop believing that he is actually crazy. His complete intention is to sell the extreme craziness to continue to get all of you talking about him.

Biske

Lol. Fake. Fake as hell.

All the alt right shit lords and Alex's people are posting the link as scalding coffee.

Now... I know Alex is jacked up on lizard penis weight loss pills or whatever the fuck, but not even his thick lizard skin is going to get splashed with scalding coffee and not fucking react at all.

Worth it to see him run like a dipshit, but eh.

III-V

No one here is buying what this whack job is selling, Kevin. It is really a moot point wether he truly believes these idea or not. The fact is that he is dangerous because people do believe him. And he is very much poisoning the well.

BTW: Your cure has worked wonders for Neo-Nazis, the Klan, and white supremacists in general. - oh no wait it doesn't work

Kevin

No one here is buying what this whack job is selling, Kevin. It is really a moot point wether he truly believes these idea or not. The fact is that he is dangerous because people do believe him. And he is very much poisoning the well.

A lot of people everywhere believe that Alex Jones believes in the stuff he says. Most people think he is crazy. I honestly don't think Alex Jones is nuts. I think he's a performance artist with the ability to use his talents to make millions. Of course nobody on GAF actually believes in his words though I do wonder how many people believe that he is crazy...

L Thammy

I'm a little confused as to who Alex Jones is supposed to be going after in this, though. How does he identify brainwashed alt left coward cucks on the street?

FSLink

Banned
I'm a little confused as to who Alex Jones is supposed to be going after in this, though. How does he identify brainwashed alt left coward cucks on the street?

By hiring them to throwing coffee in his face so he can blame the alt-left.

The more I look at it, the more it looks fake as hell.

Lois_Lane

Alex Jones does not believe in these crazy conspiracy theories anymore then any of us. Alex Jones is incredibly capable of extreme manipulation of individuals susceptible to these wild conspiracy theories in which he convinces them to spend millions of dollars on his websites via overpriced garbage products and advertising. Alex Jones is making millions of dollars. The whole craziness angle is, quite frankly, his job and it's working brilliantly.

Alex Jones seeks attention which brings vast amounts of attention to his websites by getting people constantly talking about him and judging by how often I see Alex Jones mentioned here on GAF and elsewhere, it's working brilliant. When it comes to making money, Alex Jones is brilliant which is why you often times see him sporting expensive Rolex watches and what not.

The guy is playing everyone and everyone seems to be falling for it! Alex Jones is fake news and he knows he's fake news.

The cure? Stop giving him attention and stop believing that he is actually crazy. His complete intention is to sell the extreme craziness to continue to get all of you talking about him.
Are you sure he doesn't believe them? This is a man who ,totally unprompted by the way, admitted to smoking weed to check whether Soros was tampering with weeds' overall strength at his custody hearing.

III-V

A lot of people everywhere believe that Alex Jones believes in the stuff he says. Most people think he is crazy. I honestly don't think Alex Jones is nuts. I think he's a performance artist with the ability to use his talents to make millions. Of course nobody on GAF actually believes in his words though I do wonder how many people believe that he is crazy...

My whole point is ignoring these people isn't always the best option. Exposing him as a fraud, and deadbeat father and liar - thats better.

'Normies' should see this guy and say, another right wing nut job...

EDIT: after watching the vid a few times I do believe it to be scripted.

L Thammy

By hiring them to throwing coffee in his face so he can blame the alt-left.

The more I look at it, the more it looks fake as hell.

If Alex Jones is financing the alt left on the streets of Seattle and their coffee crimes, wouldn't that mean that he's secretly George Soros?

Okay so, I know Jake. Like, I haven't talked to him in years, but I know him. We announced the WFTDA roller derby championship final together ten years ago! Anyway, he IS a performer, but I don't think that necessarily means it was a "fake" thing. Hearing that Alex Jones was out there and then throwing coffee on him and giggling like that is totally something he'd do on his own. Like, it's SO something he'd do.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
So wait, is Alex Jones just running around Seattle like a mad man because someone through coffee in his face or was the coffee throwing a result of Alex Jones just doing his own personal running of the bulls
hit
?

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Physical assaults are never great.

Any man throwing boiling coffee on another's face who is not threatening them with violence or something similar...deserves a kick in the balls.

Not actually sad about who got the coffee in the face though, just not condoning physical escalation. That is assault.

OP having no info is a crime

Alex Jones was running around Seattle and people trolled him, theres gifs, one guy threw his coffee at him, Seattle PD tweets they havent received any reports of his harassment, and for all they know that could be an actor playing Alex Jones, which is a sick burn because you know, he thinks the children and parents involved in Sandy Hook were actors

I think it's also partly due to his court Defence where he claim he's just playing a character on his show.

Crayon

He's kind of like a real life grown up Cartman. That's what he's reminded me of for a long time anyway.

Pancake Mix

Except thats not at all what happened here.

Except it is. You can just walk away from Jones. Him insulting you does not permit throwing coffee which may or may not be scalding.

Not that I particularly care though.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Except it is. You can just walk away from Jones.

1. It wasn't boiling. If it was boiling, white supremacist, Alex Jones, would have reacted.

2. This thing was probably staged.

3. If it wasn't staged, the guy was standing his ground against a psychopathic white supremacist that was charging him.

Pancake Mix

Its an actor dude.

Edit: Ahhh

1. It wasn't boiling. If it was boiling, white supremacist, Alex Jones, would have reacted.

2. The guy was standing his ground against a psychopathic white supremacist that was charging him.

1. Him being a bigot has nothing to do with whether he would react or not. Granted, it's not scalding as he didn't really react, but it could have been.

2. No doubt he was, but throwing coffee on someone who didn't attack you (and if you know who he is, can't because he's a known nutcase who would get sued), is not something that should be applauded, it's just a normal reaction to being threatened at best.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Wait, he chases down and goes nuts on the guy who flips him off.. but a guy who throws "boiling" coffee on him he just let's go?

Also said guy is a lame wrestler actor street nutjob? Staged as fuck..

Interesting that video was edited to make it look like he was encountering people at different times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpmyXK0j0c0

This is the uncut version.

Alex Jones encounters all of these people on the same block during a 3 minute timespan.

The idea that every single person alex jones runs into on the same block a. knows who he is and b. confronts him about it is hilarious

Top Bottom