• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenant

Excellent! I'm a brand new Nashville Predators fan!

I hope I can use this during games!

DFIS8.gif

:lol :lol, I kind of want Preds GAF to adopt that now.

consider that stolen.

dreams do come true!

Canuck76

Banned
Guys the bucks are thrashing the blazers right now.

On topic guys why do the leafs and habs suck? I'm a fan of the alberta teams but i'd like to see these proud Canadian franchises rise up once more and compete in the playoffs. Is there any hope with these teams? Are things turning around? Is there a young star on these teams that i should be watching for?

calder

Yeah, I was gonna react to his hate, but we've felt his pain, so I understand too. That first season without the old Jets was the worst...

Yeah, it's super legit lol. I rather respect any Thrashers fan who just loathes the Jets now and always will, it's more than fair. In fact I always feel a bit weird when Thrashers fans say they still root for the old team. Like they're better people than me that's for damn sure but I'm still not sure about it somehow.

RC

Banned

On topic guys why do the leafs and habs suck? I'm a fan of the alberta teams but i'd like to see these proud Canadian franchises rise up once more and compete in the playoffs. Is there any hope with these teams? Are things turning around? Is there a young star on these teams that i should be watching for?

Nope.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Edmonton has by far the biggest "young stars" in RNH, Hall and Eberle, because they've been drafting so early the past few years... so there's that.

EDIT: But with regards to Toronto/Montreal, Desibabu is on-spot.

Wow what happened here.

05:54 Phoenix Shane Doan: 5 minutes, fighting
05:54 Dallas Brenden Morrow: 5 minutes, fighting
05:54 Dallas Steve Ott: 2 minutes, unsportsmanlike conduct
05:54 Phoenix Raffi Torres: 2 minutes, roughing
05:54 Dallas Trevor Daley: 2 minutes, roughing
05:54 Phoenix Rostislav Klesla: 2 minutes, roughing
05:54 Phoenix Shane Doan: 2 minutes, elbowing
05:54 Phoenix Raffi Torres: 2 minutes, charging
05:54 Phoenix Raffi Torres: 10 minutes, misconduct
05:54 Phoenix Rostislav Klesla: 10 minutes, misconduct
05:54 Dallas Steve Ott: 2 minutes, roughing
05:54 Dallas Steve Ott: 10 minutes, misconduct
05:54 Dallas Trevor Daley: 10 minutes, misconduct

But we've owned the sharks this season.

Btw, I live in L. A. County and am a hardcore ducks fan. You don't have to be a queens fan or sharks fan! There are better options, captyamato!

I know, I'm just downplaying us so I don't come off like a fanboy

time to branch out

are black people allowed to watch hockey?

Heck yes. There's also alotta black players recently too. You'd think we're finally in 2012 or something.

YES! OT for Yotes and Stars!

mmmmmmffffffff. A little less Queenversation a little more action (read: elimination) please.

I hope I can use this during games!

5/5

Wow what happened here.

Somewhere out there people still think that Shane Doan isn't dirty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom