• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I blocked 2 out of 3 toilets at work today......

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Could be worse

x4yakvx.gif

I took a massive, awful, pure destruction load one morning, washed my hands and went about my day. Came back in the afternoon to find a OUT OF ORDER sign on the stall.

Mission Accomplished

Just read through the OP while dropping some grease-induced nuclear blasts on the pot. Fucking lol. I would have flushed upwards of 10 times in your situation. In fact, at my job, the auto flush triggers at the slightest move of my ass, so it flushes with literally every wipe.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
How the fuck does someone who drops elephant turds grow to adulthood without learning how to clear a toilet?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Adults that don't understand the courtesy flush still exist? It isn't for the smell only, it's so you aren't adding mounds of toilet paper to a full toilet.

My job has cameras everywhere, I'd be fucked.

edit: who the fuck bumped this old ass thread?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Y'all need to find Jesus. And a doctor.

"One time I merely dabbed the corner of my mouth with a Taco Bell napkin and my organs and four hundred pounds of liquid feces cascaded from my burning ringpiece like a billion starlings exploding from the mouth of hell itself." - GafMan, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom