• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

BatSu

A mistake?

I don't know . Here he displays an image with information , false ? Maybe...

UG2jgGX.png

https://youtu.be/mpmQ79thv8s?t=340

I think I recall seeing a fan creating and posting this on Twitter in an effort to get them to make it. Sorry boys. Ain't happening.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I mean that game in 4K and 60fps, if I ever needed a reason for a second playthrough that would be it 100%.

It's a shame though. Is all of Insomniac too busy with Spidey then? I'm sure MS would be interested in a patch for it, i mean why the fuck not?

It's a goddamn shame. I mean from Ryse I can understand, that just ain't happening.

However Insomniac IS around and is able to bring a patch, same goes for Remedy. Nobody expected a patch from them since day one but on the other hand why not? Ah well. I guess we could tweet Phil Spencer about it......

Gowans

Hope the op adds these and astrixs the ones not in the MN official list and I'm sure they are also coming just not ready to publicise or locked in.

Crossposting from the Major Nelson thread:

Here's the current official list of which games could be enhanced at the launch of the Xbox One X, or a couple days later. Most are old titles getting patches, which may not happen day one for 100% of them. But I'm sure all should be available before the end of the year.

There are 78 games, with another 40 listed for 2018. As stated by Major Nelson, the list isn't complete and will continue to expand through the next couple months.

ARK: Survival Evolved
Assassin’s Creed Origins
ASTRONEER
Chess Ultra
Danger Zone
Dark and Light
Dead Rising 4
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition
Dishonored 2
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
Disneyland Adventures
Dovetail Games Euro Fishing
Elex
Elite: Dangerous
EVERSPACE
F1 2017
Fable Fortune
Fallout 4
Farming Simulator 17
FIFA 18
Final Fantasy XV
Firewatch
For Honor
Forza Horizon 3
Forza Motorsport 7
Gears of War 4
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo Wars 2
HITMAN
Homefront: The Revolution
Injustice 2
Killer Instinct
Killing Floor 2
Life is Strange: Before the Storm
Madden NFL 18
Mafia III
Mantis Burn Racing
Middle-earth: Shadow of War
Minecraft: Xbox One Edition
Minion Masters
NBA 2K18
Need for Speed Payback
(Nov 10)
Outlast 2
Paladins
Path of Exile
Pixar Rush
Portal Knights
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
Project Cars 2
Quantum Break
Raiders of the Broken Planet
ReCore DE
Resident Evil 7 biohazard
RiME
ROBLOX
Rocket League
Slime Rancher
SMITE
Star Wars Battlefront II
(Nov 14)
STEEP
Super Lucky’s Tale
SUPERHOT
The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
The Long Dark
The Surge
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Titanfall 2
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
Tom Clancy’s The Division
Train Sim World
Warframe
Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide
We Happy Few
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
World of Tanks
WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship
Zoo Tycoon

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I am hoping that all games that received a PS4 Pro update will get one for X.

I didn't see Deus Ex Mankind Divided and Mass Effect Andromeda.

Both games benefitted significantly from Pro enhancements.

DE:MD looks terrible on Xbox One compared to PS4 Pro and would really benefit even checkerboarding

Severianb

It's a goddamn shame. I mean from Ryse I can understand, that just ain't happening.

However Insomniac IS around and is able to bring a patch, same goes for Remedy. Nobody expected a patch from them since day one but on the other hand why not? Ah well. I guess we could tweet Phil Spencer about it......

Actually, a X1X enhanced version of Ryse makes a LOT more sense as there is already a PC version and PC games are very easy to port over to the X1X.

Sunset Overdrive never had a PC version.

I am hoping that all games that received a PS4 Pro update will get one for X.

I didn't see Deus Ex Mankind Divided and Mass Effect Andromeda.

Both games benefitted significantly from Pro enhancements.

DE:MD looks terrible on Xbox One compared to PS4 Pro and would really benefit even checkerboarding
I also really want to see Mankind Divided and Andromeda get patches, but I'm honestly not holding my breath at this point.

Colbert

Banned
Assassins Creed Xbox One X enhancements detailed:

Assassin's Creed Origins will be visually stunning and fun on all platforms, but thanks to the power of the Scorpio engine, the Xbox One X will let our players experience the most beautiful version of our game with all the stunning details, beautiful landscapes and incredible cities of Ancient Egypt, rendered in both 4K and 1080p.

The powerful Scorpio Engine of the Xbox One X allows our game engine to really express itself and render the game with improved shadows quality, greater draw distances and more detailed textures to really highlight the magnificence of Ancient Egypt. And all this in HDR too!

Assassin's Creed Origins uses the power of the Scorpio engine to render the game in 4K resolution on 4K-capable screens. 4K allows us to make the work of our teams really stand out as we can display more of the details and textures they created. For players without 4K screens, the fact that the game enders in 4K will result in an oversampled image of higher quality on their 1080p displays.

With the Dolby Atmos feature, players will feel right at the center of Ancient Egypt, hearing more details with greater sound fidelity such as flocks of birds flying overhead for a unique immersive experience.

With HDR, skies appear more realistic than ever with tons of subtle color change in the blues. Sunsets look spectacular and torches and fire effects are displayed more vibrantly and beautifully. Shadows now use bigger texture buffers to appear sharper and more detailed than on any other console version.

The Draw Distance of elements like grass, plants, pebbles and flowers are twice as far on the Xbox One X as on the Xbox One. And due to the greater amount of memory and more powerful CPU of the Xbox One X, Assassin's Creed Origins can maintain higher quality architectural models, vegetation, rocks and display them at longer draw distances in dense environments like the grand cities of Alexandria and Memphis.

Thanks to the additional memory of the Xbox One X console, the game will allow for faster transitions from Senu to Bayek. The world around Senu and Bayek is constantly loaded in memory, so that when the player comes back to Bayek from Senu after viewing the world and its opportunities, the transition feels instantaneous.

Source: http://wccftech.com/assassins-creed-origins-xb1x-enhancements/

Lucifon

CoD seems like a lock, they just haven't "announced" what the features will be yet. As for Overwatch, did that ever get enhancements on the PS4 Pro?

Edit: I looked it up and Overwatch did get a fairly underwhelming update for the PS4 Pro. Not expecting any more than that for the One X.

I sure hope so but I have some worries with their marketing deal and activision in general.

Caayn

Assassins Creed Xbox One X enhancements detailed:

Source: http://wccftech.com/assassins-creed-origins-xb1x-enhancements/
Nice, those are improvements that I like to see. But I think that Dolby Atmos will be available on the base units as well, why wouldn't it?

Improvements in loading times should be large as well, although the initial loading time may take longer. Wonder if they dump everything into memory when loading the game or if they'll load the new area when it's needed and then keep it in memory?

Syrus

Banned
Nice, those are improvements that I like to see. But I think that Dolby Atmos will be available on the base units as well.

Improvements in loading times should be large as well, although the initial loading time may take longer. Wonder if they dump everything into memory when loading the game or if they'll load the new area when it's needed and then keep it in memory?

I dont have atmos setup but I have 7.1 and my rears are in ceiling. I wonder if the atmos setting would be better

Top Bottom