• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

thelastword

Banned
Crossposting from the Major Nelson thread:

Here's the current official list of which games could be enhanced at the launch of the Xbox One X, or a couple days later. Most are old titles getting patches, which may not happen day one for 100% of them. But I'm sure all should be available before the end of the year.

There are 78 games, with another 40 listed for 2018. As stated by Major Nelson, the list isn't complete and will continue to expand through the next couple months.

ARK: Survival Evolved
Assassin’s Creed Origins
ASTRONEER
Chess Ultra
Danger Zone
Dark and Light
Dead Rising 4
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition
Dishonored 2
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
Disneyland Adventures
Dovetail Games Euro Fishing
Elex
Elite: Dangerous
EVERSPACE
F1 2017
Fable Fortune
Fallout 4
Farming Simulator 17
FIFA 18
Final Fantasy XV
Firewatch
For Honor
Forza Horizon 3
Forza Motorsport 7
Gears of War 4
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo Wars 2
HITMAN
Homefront: The Revolution
Injustice 2
Killer Instinct
Killing Floor 2
Life is Strange: Before the Storm
Madden NFL 18
Mafia III
Mantis Burn Racing
Middle-earth: Shadow of War
Minecraft: Xbox One Edition
Minion Masters
NBA 2K18
Need for Speed Payback
(Nov 10)
Outlast 2
Paladins
Path of Exile
Pixar Rush
Portal Knights
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
Project Cars 2
Quantum Break
Raiders of the Broken Planet
ReCore DE
Resident Evil 7 biohazard
RiME
ROBLOX
Rocket League
Slime Rancher
SMITE
Star Wars Battlefront II
(Nov 14)
STEEP
Super Lucky’s Tale
SUPERHOT
The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
The Long Dark
The Surge
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Titanfall 2
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
Tom Clancy’s The Division
Train Sim World
Warframe
Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide
We Happy Few
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
World of Tanks
WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship
Zoo Tycoon

Where is DOOM 2016?

List of titles with known enhancements so far (list will be updated and fleshed out more soon):
https://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-x-enhanced/

Upcoming Games:
  • Anthem - 4K CBR/30FPS
  • Assassin's Creed: Origins - Dynamic 4K/30FPS
  • Below
  • Crackdown 3 - 4K/30FPS
  • Danger Zone
  • Destiny 2
  • Dragon Ball Fighter Z
  • Evil Within 2 - 4K, HDR *Not on Major Nelson's list but was previously confirmed*
  • Far Cry 5 *Not on Major Nelson's list but was previously confirmed*
    *Not on Major Nelson's list but was previously confirmed*
  • Forza Motorsport 7- Native 4K/60FPS, HDR
  • Metro Exodus
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Need for Speed Payback
  • Ooblets
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps - 4K
  • Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Super Lucky's Tale - 4K/60FPS
  • The Crew 2
  • Wolfenstein: The New Colossus - 4K, HDR

Already released games getting patches:
!

Thanks for compiling this list. These are the games that interest me personally...

It's odd, I was once in the camp that already had a nice PC (970) but now seeing that the X truly takes advantage of 4k/hdr things I'm more attracted to that kinda simplicity...

spectator

Interesting to see SUPERHOT on the list. I wonder if that means a PS4 Pro patch for SUPERHOT will be coming, as well. SUPERHOT VR is already PS4 Pro-enhanced, but I don't think the main game is.

I'm surprised to see Doom missing from these new lists as well. I hope they didn't cancel their support.

Interesting to see SUPERHOT on the list. I wonder if that means a PS4 Pro patch for SUPERHOT will be coming, as well. SUPERHOT VR is already PS4 Pro-enhanced, but I don't think the main game is.

I'm surprised to see Doom missing from these new lists as well. I hope they didn't cancel their support.

It's some weird Bethesda thing. DOOM and Evil Within 2 are missing

edit: also weird Major has Fortnite missing when the devs talked about it's enhancements already http://wccftech.com/fortnite-will-run-4k30fps-xb1x-ps4pro/

Maybe just an oversight

I hate this kind of stuff and uncertainty all of a sudden. Why did we first hear a confirmation about The Evil Within 2, Doom 2016 and so on....and Major Nelson's list don't have them? I just don't get it. Hopefully it all gets cleared up.

Also other upcoming games like Far Cry 5, i would think it's a given that these games will be One X enhanced. Time will tell i guess, hopefully nothing has changed for whatever reason.

Also really hoping Watch Dogs 2 will be added. Game isn't exactly a looker on Xbox One but i saw footage of Pro and man....i want that.

Colbert

Banned
I hate this kind of stuff and uncertainty all of a sudden. Why did we first hear a confirmation about The Evil Within 2, Doom 2016 and so on....and Major Nelson's list don't have them? I just don't get it. Hopefully it all gets cleared up.

Also other upcoming games like Far Cry 5, i would think it's a given that these games will be One X enhanced. Time will tell i guess, hopefully nothing has changed for whatever reason.

Also really hoping Watch Dogs 2 will be added. Game isn't exactly a looker on Xbox One but i saw footage of Pro and man....i want that.

Don't be worried. There are a lot of games not on the list yet. It will all settle by release date, I am sure.

B4D1E

I also pray that Watch_Dogs 2 will be patched for the X. I can't wait to get back to SF with greater details and an increased draw distance.

Don't be worried. There are a lot of games not on the list yet. It will all settle by release date, I am sure.

Yeah I sure hope so man. I just don't get it though. I mean MS themselves confirmed QB and yet not on Major's list. Ah well, we'll just wait and see.

put sunset overdrive on this list and I will gladly buy a One X.

Never say never I guess but I really doubt it. Then again we all doubted QB too and now it's getting a patch.

I also pray that Watch_Dogs 2 will be patched for the X. I can't wait to get back to SF with greater details and an increased draw distance.

That would be great. The Pro version looked so clean and crisp in the videos I saw, a huge difference compared to X1 and it would be reason enough for me to restart the story.

JapeMincers

DOOM is shown here.

6IHUpPy.png

scently

OP is now updated against Major's list. Will add specific game enhancements when known!

Your entry for GoW4 is not correct. The enhancements detailed on their website is not restricted to a 1080p mode as they are enhancements on top of rendering at native 4k. Those on 1080p sets get a supersampled image.

naitosan

My assumption is that those Bethesda/Zenimax titles are saved for announcements at Quake-com later this year and then will show up on the list again.

Hope so. Todd Howard was in Project Scorpio announcement video. QuakeCon is happening right now.

I'm hoping for more EA games too (Patrick Soderlund was also in the announcement video).

Colbert

Banned
Hope so. Todd Howard was in Project Scorpio announcement video. QuakeCon is happening right now.

I'm hoping for more EA games too (Patrick Soderlund is also in the announcement video).

Oh man, QuakeCon already ongoing? I think my assumption is bogus then.

Your entry for GoW4 is not correct. The enhancements detailed on their website is not restricted to a 1080p mode as they are enhancements on top of rendering at native 4k. Those on 1080p sets get a supersampled image.

Yeah when we got the demo at E3 they talked about those enhancements while showing the 4k mode.

Montresor

Banjo Kazooie this OP is really, really good. Great job keeping it up-to-date!

Can't believe how many awesome games that I haven't played yet are on the list. This November should be great!

I really hope these get added too:

Watch Dogs 2
>observer_
Prey
Yooka Laylee
Telltale games (Minecraft Season 2, Batman Season 2, Guardians of the Galaxy)
World To The West
Oceanhorn
Thimbleweed Park
Dreamfall Chapters
Bioshock Infinite
Arkham City
State of Decay 1
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
GTA V
Dead Rising 3
Arkham Knight
Dragon Age Inquisition
Get Even
Pillars of the Earth

Banjo Kazooie this OP is really, really good. Great job keeping it up-to-date!

Can't believe how many awesome games that I haven't played yet are on the list. This November should be great!

I really hope these get added too:

Watch Dogs 2
>observer_
Prey
Yooka Laylee
Telltale games (Minecraft Season 2, Batman Season 2, Guardians of the Galaxy)
World To The West
Oceanhorn
Thimbleweed Park
Dreamfall Chapters
Bioshock Infinite
Arkham City
State of Decay 1
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
GTA V
Dead Rising 3
Arkham Knight
Dragon Age Inquisition
Get Even
Pillars of the Earth

I could swear I saw a developer gameplay video duribg E3 and the dev spoke about enhancements for One X. I think this was during the daily show of MS.

GTA V would be superb but fat chance, Pro didn't get one either. Hopefully at the end of the day X gets all the patches Pro got too.

It's a shame that GTAV has sold so many million copies and they never bothered to release a Pro patch. It's the most popular AAA game out there.

El_Chino

CoD WW2 beta seems to be a dynamic 1620p on the PS4 Pro, so based on that is it reasonable to assume it'll be Dynamic 2160p on the One X?

Top Bottom