• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

Lucifon

Any news on older Call of Duty's? Can we expect a resolution boost for Infinite Warfare and COD4 remaster perhaps?

I really hope WW2 is taking a benefit from the One X, regardless of the Sony marketing deal.

I wish I could man but I only have the first Xbox One. But I assume the sunlight is so bright it almost blinds you? Also, you using HDR game or other HDR mode since HDR game is so dim.

I'm willing to bet we don't hear about Cod and Destiny 2 because Sony has the marketing for those games. Doubt this is just a coincidence.

I agree, I doubt we'll hear anything. But what is quite a good sign for CoD is that the beta last weekend was apparently running with a dynamic resolution on the PS4 / Pro. This should make things scale pretty nicely on XB1 assuming they're using the same technique. It's a technique that makes a lot of sense for 4 different console versions to scale smoothly based on the different power. I believe it was hitting 3k at best but 1440 at lowest on Pro too (looked nice and sharp to me), so there's hope for it hitting 4k in spots on the X.

I agree, I doubt we'll hear anything. But what is quite a good sign for CoD is that the beta last weekend was apparently running with a dynamic resolution on the PS4 / Pro. This should make things scale pretty nicely on XB1 assuming they're using the same technique. It's a technique that makes a lot of sense for 4 different console versions to scale smoothly based on the different power. I believe it was hitting 3k at best but 1440 at lowest on Pro too (looked nice and sharp to me), so there's hope for it hitting 4k in spots on the X.
It was also using HDR, by the way. It looked really sharp on the Pro and I thought it was 4K CBR or close, so I was shocked to learn it was at 3K dynamic. You can only go up from there for the X version, so it can't be bad.

Colbert

Banned
I wish I could man but I only have the first Xbox One. But I assume the sunlight is so bright it almost blinds you? Also, you using HDR game or other HDR mode since HDR game is so dim.

I'm willing to bet we don't hear about Cod and Destiny 2 because Sony has the marketing for those games. Doubt this is just a coincidence.

No the games is darker but the cores of the core bots are very shiny now.

That sounds awesome and the best solution for everyone, regardless of platform!

Saw this posted on the Xbox One subreddit..Xbox One X Enhanced game case.

x1ucr7ko0yiz.jpg
Thanks to Colllll10 (Xbox one subreddit)for posting the image.

Colbert

Banned
Saw this posted on the Xbox One subreddit..Xbox One X Enhanced game case.

x1ucr7ko0yiz.jpg
Thanks to Colllll10 (Xbox one subreddit)for posting the image.

They make Dolby Atmos a big thing too. I started to watch out for a good Headset. It has come down to the not released yet LucidSound LS35X or the LucidSound LS40. Both headsets were (p)reviews very well and the look of them fit my taste of aesthetics. Atm I just use the normal Xbox Stereo headsets.

Klocker

They make Dolby Atmos a big thing too. I started to watch out for a good Headset. It has come down to the not released yet LucidSound LS35X or the LucidSound LS40. Both headsets were (p)reviews very well and the look of them fit my taste of aesthetics. Atm I just use the normal Xbox Stereo headsets.

Do we know if Windows Sonic will use and interpret Dolby Atmos to it's own similar output from a DA enabled game signal?

JoeLT

Any news on older Call of Duty's? Can we expect a resolution boost for Infinite Warfare and COD4 remaster perhaps?

I really hope WW2 is taking a benefit from the One X, regardless of the Sony marketing deal.
With the launch of PS4 Pro Black Ops 3, Infinite Warfare AND Modern Warfare remastered got patched. I would expect the same here but without Black Ops 3, just that they can't talk about it. At least so I hope, otherwise I'll hate Activision even more.

Colbert

Banned
With the launch of PS4 Pro Black Ops 3, Infinite Warfare AND Modern Warfare remastered got patched. I would expect the same here but without Black Ops 3, just that they can't talk about it. At least so I hope, otherwise I'll hate Activision even more.

Understandable. Just imagine them saying "Hey guys btw, the game runs at a higher res and fidelity on the One X" while marketing the game in cooperation with Sony.

KageMaru

FWIW I have the LS40 and love them. They are definitely a step up compared to the Turtle beach and PS Gold headsets I've owned. They work great on the PS4, PC, and Xbox too. Only hang up is you need to use a chat cable when using it on the Xbox but only when you plan to chat in game. Otherwise it's wireless on the Xbox as well.

Rbk_3

I was just looking at the list in the OP. There is no Farming Simulator 18. They only release on odd number years.

They release the mobile versions on even number years.

MauroNL

Any news on Watch Dogs 2? Not on the list but I'm still holding off of playing through it further. Looked like ass on OG XB1.

arhra

Highly doubt that. At least not native.

Probably a similar dynamic setup to the base XB1/PS4 versions, just targeting 4k now rather than 1080p. Should do a better job of hitting the target reliably than the base XB1 did hitting 1080, unless they crank a bunch of other settings up as well.

BradWardFight

Neo Member
Saw someone who works for ms on Twitter say that Destiny 2 and COD WWII is Xbox One X Enhanced says no announcement yet has nothing to do with Bungie,Sledgehammer or Sony its an Activision PR decision but its enhanced.

Bsigg12

Saw someone who works for ms on Twitter say that Destiny 2 and COD WWII is Xbox One X Enhanced says no announcement yet has nothing to do with Bungie,Sledgehammer or Sony its an Activision PR decision but its enhanced.

Well yea. It's an Activision thing because they have a marketing deal with Sony for both games. Their PR focus is on lying about 60fps Destiny 2 footage for the PS4 version and the CoD WWII beta being available on the "other console".

Really wish Sony would announce Atmos as well, it's there when playing movies via the PS4, just not in games.

f@luS

More than a member.
I received today my elite controller ... tried some configuration on some games like gears 4 Which I never finished (last act ) as I'm Waiting for the one X

Game looks good but a bit too soft. I started lost legacy as well and it's so crisp and clean. Makes me sooooooo impatient for the 4k update for gears. Love 1440+ resolution

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Pretty sure COD is going to be enhanced. When I start up the beta my TV switches to HDR mode.

Well, HDR is supported by standard PS4 I believe, so, I'm not sure that makes it enhanced. I could be wrong and if I am, I am certain I will be corrected :D

ncslamm

Well, HDR is supported by standard PS4 I believe, so, I'm not sure that makes it enhanced. I could be wrong and if I am, I am certain I will be corrected :D

Oh ok I didn't know that. I still expect it to be enhanced. Doesn't make sense to gimp one version of your game because of exclusive DLC/Marketing.

Gutter_Ballet

Neo Member
Can't wait to see what DE does w/Warframe. It's certainly not an ugly game but it's locked to 30 FPS on the Xbox One currently (it's unlocked on the PS4 version). Would love to see it 60FPS and some extra pretty added.

Top Bottom