• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

Anyone notice Drew from GB is like a meme now amongst black Twitter?

Yeah that came up recently on Giant Bomb itself. I was watching Unprofessional Friday today and people kept spamming that gif in chat. Though there was a couple legit "white guy blinking" moments lol

D i Z

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but Insecure > Atlanta, but both are excellent

Insecure gets slept on.

Anyone notice Drew from GB is like a meme now amongst black Twitter?

Yeah that came up recently on Giant Bomb itself. I was watching Unprofessional Friday today and people kept spamming that gif in chat. Though there was a couple legit "white guy blinking" moments lol

I wonder if he knows. Drew doesn't seem like the kind of guy to mind, but he might get a laugh out of it usage.

zeemumu

I need 'em

IMG_3756_2095d136-cc9c-42e5-92b0-103ee0649677.JPG

Where's my Michael Jordan one though?

Zekes!

Insecure gets slept on.

I wonder if he knows. Drew doesn't seem like the kind of guy to mind, but he might get a laugh out of it usage.

He's the one who brought it up on this week's Bombcast, right at the very end. He seems to think it's funny, though weird. He mentions being uncomfortable when the gif is used with some kind of shitty or tasteless remark though.

D i Z

He's the one who brought it up on this week's Bombcast, right at the very end. He seems to think it's funny, though weird. He mentions being uncomfortable when the gif is used with some kind of shitty or tasteless remark though.

Yeah I can see how some of its use might take things into unflattering directions, or be used with a little too much on it. That price of internet fame gets exponentially higher when communities get a hold of your business.

But seriously, Gamergate is nothing but trash and the people who support it are trash too. The assholes in that PDP thread can get their feelings hurt all that want, it's a fact.

Gamergate and its supporters are trash.

Is Dangarongpa good? It seems like it's for anime girls and I don't like much anime.

It's weird as fuck and revels in being and parodying seediness in anime. It also has some of the best female characters, or characters period, in games. It's a fucking weird series, though. It's one of the most bizarre series out there in general.

I like it for the insane characters, mysteries, and schemes, but there's also times I don't like it, if that makes sense.

I swear fat lame fucks and nazis ruined anime forreal

I spent like 40 on that Sony flash sale and Im gonna buy a 4TB HDDD, I feel like I spent too much damn money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom