• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Better

I never payed attention to it when there were threads for it everywhere. What is it?

a thinly veiled misogynistic "movement" based on rumors of a game getting a high review score because of the creator's sex life

The usual suspects suddenly became very interested in maintaining "ethics in video game journalism". They nobly defended "ethics in video game journalism" by attacking people on social media with rape and/or death threats.

A bigger fatter idiot? Can't see how that's a negative..

What'd he do, sis?

Maher had Milo on his program and Maher called Milo wanting to keep trans folk out of bathroom (to which Milo called men who are confused about their sexuality) to protect women and girls reasonable, jokingly called us weirdos who want to pee and then Maher stayed silent when Milo claimed trans folk are statistically more likely to be sex criminals. Maher shrugged his shoulders and wasn't willing to say shit in retort, Milo called it an uncontroversial opinion and Willmore went to town in defense of my community...

Intersectional Solidarity at work.

Maher is useless.

LotusHD

Banned
Just saw the "transgenders are weirdos" bit. So much for us worrying about him giving Milo a platform, when he got some stuff to work out himself.

It what he didn't do apparently in his interview with Milo.

Maher had Milo on his program and Maher called Milo wanting to keep trans folk out of bathroom (to which Milo called men who are confused about their sexuality) to protect women and girls reasonable, jokingly called us weirdos who want to pee and then Maher stayed silent when Milo claimed trans folk are statistically more likely to be sex criminals. Maher shrugged his shoulders and wasn't willing to say shit in retort, Milo called it an uncontroversial opinion and Willmore went to town in defense of my community...

Intersectional Solidarity at work.

Maher is useless.

Yo..Larry the fucking GAWD! This is just another in a long line of pussy ass bullshit from Bill. He talks about a bubble, and ignores his rich white ass enjoys one that the rest of us can never attain..fuck him with the spiked bat I'd beat Milo with..bitch ass hoe.

Mizerman

Yo..Larry the fucking GAWD! This is just another in a long line of pussy ass bullshit from Bill. He talks about a bubble, and ignores his rich white ass enjoys one that the rest of us can never attain..fuck him with the spiked bat I'd beat Milo with..bitch ass hoe.

Shit...

Though I can't blame you at all.

D i Z

Maher has always been the pinnacle of ain't shit. That fool is a fence sitters go to excuse for being a shit human being.

Shit...

Though I can't blame you at all.

I don't tolerate intolerance..fuck being nice. I've gone through enough in my life, as have my family, my friends and plenty on here. The very idea of these putrid fucks being so emboldened and open with their hate? Nah. I'll fucking bleed them fuckers before they touch me and mine. That's what they're preaching OUT FUCKING LOUD.

Come get it. I'll save every unseasoned joke for that occasion. I'll fucking eat their god damn flesh like the animal they call me..think I'm fucking playing..

And now I need a drink...........

Maher softballed that dick? Ain't surprised. Dude is all about that both sides nonsense despite his primarily liberal audiences

Brother..I've never laughed this angrily in my life. Larry let him know, but listening to Maher entertain this anal seepage..seriously..fuck that motherfucker. Fortunately, he invites descenting opinions of him..oh, wait.

Brother..I've never laughed this angrily in my life. Larry let him know, but listening to Maher entertain this anal seepage..seriously..fuck that motherfucker. Fortunately, he invites descenting opinions of him..oh, wait.
If Larry wasn't there I wouldn't even listen, my blood pressure couldn't take that shit. Milo one of these rare people that just make my ass mad enough to choke him every time he talks. From his self hate to his fucked up views. I don't care if he does it to make me angry, he wants to piss people off bad enough, good, hope he catches one to the dome.

And Maher is just a piece of shit. Liberal pretentiousness made flesh despite not actually being all that liberal. He personifies the ass that's been shown by our buddies on the left for the last... Forever.

Maher softballed that dick? Ain't surprised. Dude is all about that both sides nonsense despite his primarily liberal audiences

Wasn't even a softball it was a no ball, he literally responded to Milo calling trans women men who are confused about their sexuality who ought to be not allowed in women's bathrooms to protect women and girls, by saying "that's reasonable" and then shrugged and said nothing when Milo claimed trans folk are statistically more likely to be sexual predators

Wasn't even a softball it was a no ball, he literally responded to Milo calling trans women men who are confused about their sexuality who ought to be not allowed in women's bathrooms to protect women and girls, by saying "that's reasonable" and then shrugged and said nothing when Milo claimed trans folk are statistically more likely to be sexual predators
Ugh.

Girl I am sorry that you had to watch that and in ever more sorry that prick was given a platform on national TV to spread his hatred.

Fuck his repugnant ass. In 50 years people like him will have died sad alone and forgotten. Nobody remembers shock jocks, and that's all he is. A cheap, shitty shock jock. And his views will hopefully begin to die with time and a whole hell of a lot of fighting.

Mizerman

I don't tolerate intolerance..fuck being nice. I've gone through enough in my life, as have my family, my friends and plenty on here. The very idea of these putrid fucks being so emboldened and open with their hate? Nah. I'll fucking bleed them fuckers before they touch me and mine. That's what they're preaching OUT FUCKING LOUD.

Come get it. I'll save every unseasoned joke for that occasion. I'll fucking eat their god damn flesh like the animal they call me..think I'm fucking playing..

And now I need a drink...........

Believe me, you're preaching to the choir when it comes to not tolerating any intolerance. Especially when assholes try to hide behind the computer doing so.

So he didn't even bother trying at all. I figured that shit was going to happen.

D i Z

You can't talk to or reason with people like that. Their entire state of being is wrapped up in projection and destruction. Milo is the kind of leach that does very real damage when given the green light to do whatever he wants with no resistance. Maher is very much the same, and that's probably what he sees in that prick.

If Larry wasn't there I wouldn't even listen, my blood pressure couldn't take that shit. Milo one of these rare people that just make my ass mad enough to choke him every time he talks. From his self hate to his fucked up views. I don't care if he does it to make me angry, he wants to piss people off bad enough, good, hope he catches one to the dome.

I've just come to know this animal..I've only got one thought that comes to mind to dealing with him..

giphy.gif

I'm almost sorry Fuck em..

And Maher is just a piece of shit. Liberal pretentiousness made flesh despite not actually being all that liberal. He personifies the ass that's been shown by our buddies on the left for the last... Forever.

I'm well and done with those cunts..they can catch this foot like the rest..

Ugh.

Girl I am sorry that you had to watch that and in ever more sorry that prick was given a platform on national TV to spread his hatred.

Fuck his repugnant ass. In 50 years people like him will have died sad alone and forgotten. Nobody remembers shock jocks, and that's all he is. A cheap, shitty shock jock. And his views will hopefully begin to die with time and a whole hell of a lot of fighting.

Thanks <3

It's funny because only reason I did watch (because why would I listen to Milo speak?) is someone linked Overtime in that thread and said watch this Milo gets his ass handed to him, and he did by Wilmore and Nance

What they didn't mention is that the ass handing only comes after Maher let's Milo just treat my community like sexual predators who should be oppressed... so thanks Bill.

See I figured Milo was going to avoid his outright hate speech, and that Maher was just going to not bring it up. Can't say I expected Maher to just say nothing in response to hate speech, Maher is an idiot but I didn't think he was that much of an idiot... not on non muslim issues anyway, so ah well you learn something new every day. Milo exposed Maher lol

Self hate just makes my blood boil the older I get

Like god damn you know the shit I had to go through so you could speak like this on national TV? All the ass whippings I caught, all the marches while riot police stared us down waiting to crack skulls at a drop, all the fighting we did? You gonna take that and shit all over everybody else cause you rich white and British?

Nah boy, you can catch a boot to the ass just like the rest of em.

Assholes.

Remember that the next time the sky is falling (tomorrow, and the day after that...) and cats are in here feeling lost and directionless. Remember then how too much political talk was a thing that you said.

*sigh*

Just want to not be reminded daily that Orange Cheeto and his fascist minions are out to kill people like us. I already told yall I almost had to kick one of their asses already.

Lemme feel how I felt before November 8th... for like 5 hours. Then I'll go back to my current reality.

*sigh*

Just want to not be reminded daily that Orange Cheeto and his fascist minions are out to kill people like us. I already told yall I almost had to kick one of their asses already.

Lemme feel how I felt before November 8th... for like 5 hours. Then I'll go back to my current reality.

You know, I ain't really talked to you since y(our) homeless days. How are things with you, to change subjects?

Thanks G

I've been good.... reconciled with my family, going to school... working, got my own place. Shit really came up for me since 2015.

How about you?

Ha! Not as good, kiddo. But remember this day more than any other: I'm always glad to see that you're doing better. I'm very happy for you. My wife is just as happy for you. Every day you good, we good. How's that for no politics? &#128521;

Johndoey

Banned
A Cure for Wellness has some shit that I would've been happy to never see or even imagine seeing. I'm in a daze right now

The movie is beautiful and the soundtrack is amazing, but holy shit does the plot go places.

I can't even recommend seeing it or not seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom