• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
What gets me is they want to be called comedians, but doesn't know what it takes to be one.

Ayy, I was thinking the same. They have no clue the work it takes including preparation for stand up, the hardest start out there. Which means you have to be good at improv and PDP from what I've seen ain't any of that.

Get from in front of that YouTube camera maybe and see what real comedy and fail comedy looks like at a comedy club in front of a live audience.

Ayy, I was thinking the same. They have no clue the work it takes including preparation for stand up, the hardest start out there. Which means you have to be good at improv and PDP from what I've seen ain't any of that.

Get from in front of that YouTube camera maybe and see what real comedy and fail comedy looks like at a comedy club in front of a live audience.

PDP probably wouldn't last ten seconds in front of a real crowd.

Dereck

C44ZOFWVMAAYgHN.jpg

In @JordanPeele’s gripping #GetOut, “humanity is the monster”

You know, in all my years I've never seen a fictional black character like any music other than rap. Not even a brown-skinned goth back when emo was still a thing.

The black woman in The Abyss (Kimberly Scott) was into country music (played it in her little submersible). She even wore a cowboy hat.

onenight.jpg

So I was going to make a thread about Covergirl's first spokesman tweeting this:

But I realize there's no chance in hell that thread doesn't go incredibly sideways.

Covergirl should have picked Patrick Starrrr. Or Markevious Harris. Especially Markevious Harris.

Slayven

The black woman in The Abyss (Kimberly Scott) was into country music (played it in her little submersible). She even wore a cowboy hat.

onenight.jpg

Covergirl should have picked Patrick Starrrr. Or Markevious Harris. Especially Markevious Harris.

Abyss is one of those rare movies that is unwatchable unless you watch the directors cut.

zeemumu

I almost beat Hunter
Gerhman
on my first try and my dualshock ran out of power when he was at 1/3rd health.

Last time I played through Bloodborne I took the east ending and now I'm trying to do it properly on my new game + run.

Well they've already got VOAT (sup guys) and whatever that stupid Twitter one they have that Milo uses, so their version of twitch and YouTube can't be that far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom