• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at his posts and didn't see anything that stuck out so I was assuming he took a break.

Damn. Don't blame him though. The shit people are spewing on GAF is something else. From coming to an idiots defense when he said something he shouldn't have in the first place, to the milo thread. It's a mad mad world on GAF and its gonna keep spinning that way from the looks of it.

shingi70

Banned
Morning,

came home from the store and a roach crawled out of the shopping back and scurried behind my stove. Now I'm freaking the fuck out. .

About to go to work, but doing some hardcore cleaning to try and find and kill it once im home.

Never had them so don't know how quickly they spread.

Morning,

came home from the store and a roach crawled out of the shopping back and scurried behind my stove. Now I'm freaking the fuck out. .

About to go to work, but doing some hardcore cleaning to try and find and kill it once im home.

Never had them so don't know how quickly they spread.

Just set your kitchen on fire to be safe.

D i Z

Mornin' Weekend warriors.

I assume that the pugilists will be gathering today. Anyone throwing hands will probably receive a transmission from our space fairing brethren to go with those beat downs.

Ever since I entered the DCEU thread it's all gone to hell

Ah, they should just cancel it. Try again in 10-15 years.

Really though, I hope that Wonder Woman turns decent at least. Marvel spent years and many movies building up their cinematic universe, and I get the impression that Warner/DC is trying to accomplish the same thing over night.

Slayven

When you outside of the club and you think I'm a punk

Ever since I entered the DCEU thread it's all gone to hell

Leaks happen when people are unhappy, don't feel pride of what they are doing or what to cover their asses.

Someone said that in a trump thread and i think it applies to the DCEU

zeemumu

Leaks happen when people are unhappy, don't feel pride of what they are doing or what to cover their asses.

Someone said that in a trump thread and i think it applies to the DCEU

Is that why Star Wars and Marvel stay so leak-free? I thought it was because Disney will send some people by to break your legs if you leak.

LionPride

Banned
Is that why Star Wars and Marvel stay so leak-free? I thought it was because Disney will send some people by to break your legs if you leak.
No it's because everyone is out to get DC because they just don't get the message maaaaaannnn. They don't get the deconstruction of superheroes and humanity itself maaaaaaannnn.

Lol

shingi70

Banned
Ah, they should just cancel it. Try again in 10-15 years.

Really though, I hope that Wonder Woman turns decent at least. Marvel spent years and many movies building up their cinematic universe, and I get the impression that Warner/DC is trying to accomplish the same thing over night.

Essentially, it's funny because if they would have started slow and paid there dues they would have been making avengers movie by now.

So after watching this Milo bill Mar video , how can Milo be gay man and be a Nazi? Like that doesn't make any sense.

Same as any minority who caps for those who see them as second class citizens. There's an alt right trans woman on twitter/YouTube who sees herself as the expection to the rule.

I assume it's a combo of that and that they're all under different banners with different support systems. The Warner Bros stuff has everything expect animation all under the same banner.

Malyse

X5mtgas.png

zeemumu

I think that is part of it. When was the last Marvel leaks Age of Ultron?

There were apparently some Guardians 2 and Doctor Strange leaks back in 2016 but I can't vouch for the authenticity of the Guardians ones. The Doctor Strange ones were accurate. Star Wars on the other hand has been kept so locked down that Jedi being plural was apparently enough to cause spoiler hype even though the ending of Force Awakens implied that pretty heavily.

Slayven

There were apparently some Guardians 2 and Doctor Strange leaks back in 2016 but I can't vouch for the authenticity of the Guardians ones. The Doctor Strange ones were accurate. Star Wars on the other hand has been kept so locked down that Jedi being plural was apparently enough to cause spoiler hype even though the ending of Force Awakens implied that pretty heavily.

Well the thing is the leaks and shit are more entertaining then the product right now for WB.

Slayven

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-pewdiepies-show-cancelation-means-for-youtube-red-2017-2

In the short term, removing Kjellberg from YouTube Red will may put a slight ding in YouTube's number of subscriptions. He's the most popular star on the paid video service, but he's not the only one. And there are other advantages to Red, such as an ad-free experience on all videos and access to Google Play Music, Google's Spotify competitor.

But the lesson YouTube learned this week is that when you tap talent born on the internet, you run the risk of attracting the worst parts of the internet along with it. And that's not a great foundation to build a new business on.

Money people are talking

Slayven

I think the worst one for me was still the Terminator Genisys trailer. It spoiled everything and I think the director got pissed or something.

Folks joke about showing the whole movie in the trailer, but they did it. Either they didn't trust the movie or was high on meth. Either way they shouldn't be given money again

zeemumu

Folks joke about showing the whole movie in the trailer, but they did it. Either they didn't trust the movie or was high on meth. Either way they shouldn't be given money again

I get wanting to put butts in the seats by making the trailer gripping but damn, that was a major plot point. Be like ending the Empire Strike Back trailer with "No. I am your father." Makes for a good wham line for the trailer but you've ruined the film at that point.

zeemumu

Always avoid trailers
Moana had too much in it

Did it? I haven't seen it yet but I did watch the trailers and I don't know anything besides who the two main characters are.

On the opposite end, whoever made that Cars 3 teaser should get all the money for making me care about Cars 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom