• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Nah, I've fast-forwarded nearly every segment both have been in for years.

(Rest assured, I don't go on the Internet to immediately register my disgust, though.)

Wait you're in here getting mad at people being negative when you don't even watch all of it too?

Fucking hell you give people like me who actually watch and enjoy the product, and challenge folks who don't to stop watching, a bad name...

Of course wwf is stale, animals are boring.

EbQx9zh.gif

That one isn't boring.

The tiger next to him isn't either

Zach

Stop letting stupid things bother you.

I'm just trying to get reasonably affable posting out of you. Like, the last time you went off I had to temporarily add you to the ol' Ignore List, and I don't even hate what you're saying. But you say it over and over and over again. And you "this community this" and "this community that" so much that I'm like "duuuuude..."

I just like to keep my Ignore List clean is all. So think of ol' Zach before you Submit Reply next time. Thank you.

Wait you're in here getting mad at people being negative when you don't even watch all of it?

Fucking hell you give people who actually watch and enjoy the product a bad name...
Why would I? It's not all for me. I know the parts that are, though. It's like asking why adults would FF through Santino shit, even if we know others like it.

The negativity bothers me because there's like... 20 hours of WWE a week, and people will focus on what they don't like instead of promoting what they did like. How can this business grow if even the dedicated fans nearly exclusively talk poorly of it?

I wish HHH would let a tag match main event a Takeover. They've been the best matches on Takeover's for almost a year.

In general I feel like it's been forever since an NXT title match was the best match on the card.

The negativity bothers me because there's like... 20 hours of WWE a week, and people will focus on what they don't like instead of promoting what they did like.

I am well aware as I'm here every week but it's funny how no one, other than maybe a certain Demon Barber from Fleek Street, gets frustrated with me like they do with you?

Hex

Banned
Oh awesome, just noticed NJPW has put up the revpro matches their wrestlers were in at york hall a couple of weeks ago. :)

The Omega pop was just mind blowing.
Himura Takahashi v Marti Scurll was really good
Haven't caught the rest yet

Edit: Goto vs Gibson was good too

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I like watching the PPVs following the thread at the same time. Just watching it I probably wouldnt be arsed. For example, I dont think I can watch tonight because I have some new kid at work that I have to do training for the night shift (I think), so I COULD watch like tomorow morning or something after work, but then its not live and with the thread shenanigans, so its not fun.

Also, I watch...at work lol. Beats staring at the walls to pass the time :p

I am well aware as I'm here every week but it's funny how no one, other than maybe a certain Demon Barber from Fleek Street, gets frustrated with me like they do with you?

he's been a trash poster for years and years and it isn't just in wrestling threads, best just to ignore and move on

Beefy

he was far and away the best reporter of the wwf steroid trial and constantly ragged on both promotions for how they let steroids go unchecked, it's like the pope actually being a satanist

He is probably on something else then, no way is he natural.

I remember meltz once telling a story about someone's skull deforming or being pressured by use of HGH until the wrestler died. Gave me chills hearing it.

I don't think he's taking any of the heavy stuff.

Top Bottom