• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

wow, this perfect illusion stanning is the most disgusting thing i've seen on here. It's not even top 3 on Joanal...see the lighT gays!

Now listen, you little trick!

tumblr_lq4xkiXyJc1qgohcjo2_400.gif

Where did I even say I liked Perfect Illusion?

Mau ®

I think the only Joanne songs I like are the title track and "Sinner's Prayer".

She just gets worse with each album imo.

Mau ®;244271310 said:

My timeline with Gaga:

1. The Fame - Wow this girl is my favorite pop star today, love the singles...charming album
2. The Fame Monster - Holy shit this is better than the debut, Alejandro is a bop
3. Born This Way - Okay this is different but I'll give it some time to grow on me (I was desperate to like the album, while really getting tired of her shtick)
4. ARTPOP - Time to officially get off the Gaga train, as most people have. The "shtick" is getting annoying at this point (that egg thing), the lead single isn't terrible but sounds half-baked...the rest are mediocre to awful.
5. Cheek to Cheek - uhhhh...
6. Joannne - This is terrible, sounds like something she cooked up in few weeks for god knows why (to move on from the kooky outfits/make-up?)

6 ½. The Cure - Terribly generic and sounds like a rejected demo.

The next Madonna they said..
giphy.gif

Tomorrow, Purity Ring are releasing a new single "Asido" on Beats1. I'd imagine details will follow, but new Purity Ring album later this year seems likely.

Vazduh

Tomorrow, Purity Ring are releasing a new single "Asido" on Beats1. I'd imagine details will follow, but new Purity Ring album later this year seems likely.

Those songs they did for Katy already sounded like a teaser for their next era tbh!

As usual, perched for the single!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Legend P!nk Just announced her new single will release on August 10, hide your faves and glue your scalps

Oh nice
I'm seeing her live the week after at V

DOWN

Banned
I’m kind of a singles person in general. I like a lot of singles... well because they were picked as singles for obvious reason. I listen to a lot of albums, but if I’m not super interested, I check out singles and often like that easy.

I’m not the kind who will listen to a whole album and keep it in my streaming library. I’ll throw out stuff I can’t find very re-listenable.

If I were an artist I’d be pretty addicted to making singles and picking the best ones.

Mau ®;244271310 said:

John Wayne slays
Come To Mama is p.good
Hey Girl is the best track on the album though

Vazduh

I was busy thinking 'bout boys

boys

boys

I was busy dreaming 'bout boys

boys

boys

ldOg91C.gif

Yas Charli! lbr, this is better than After The AfterSharty! It's a cute midtempo bop.

rhandino

Banned
Wow, Susanne is coming AGAIN.

But hew is surprised after how good Ten Love Songs was?

Let me go and stream Trust Me ad Slowly again.

DOWN

Banned
x_x at that .gif

X_x at After the Afterparty

X_X at Charli for selling ha soul to PC Music.

Teenage Dream and 1989 creative process in a nutshell.
Yeah I forget who but it was straight up admitted by one of Katy’s Music team on that album that they didn’t want a concept, they just wanted every catchy excellent single they could think of and it very much succeeded

Vazduh

Loved the first album, liked the second, but idk, you could have told me this was an outtake from either and I'd believe you.

gu5EhFF.gif

rhandino

Banned
Cant wait to see if the The Fake Lord is able to top the efforts of Lorde and Susanne.

2017 has been hella interesting so far...
except for the part in which white america voted for an orange clown.

s2hOy20.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Lust for Life is my favorite album this year and favorite Lana album. Simply amazing. Favorites include: Love, Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, In My Feelings, Coachella, God Bless America, Tomorrow Never Came and Change. Absolute favorite is Tomorrow Never Came. Such a great feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom