• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

I'm fine with Fultz coming off the bench to start. TJ and Bayless can run with the first unit. Gives Fultz less pressure and let's him handle the ball more with second unit.

https://deadspin.com/markelle-fultz-joins-anthony-bennett-on-a-very-troublin-1819485684

Still, it’s worth noting that since 2003, the only number one overall NBA draft picks who were healthy enough to play who did not open their rookie seasons as starters were Anthony Bennett and Andrea Bargnani.

It's time to move on.

Jarate

Banned
Im fine with Fultz not starting

I got a feeling he's hurt anyway. Fultz gonna have to learn to play with Simmons, and with his shot suddenly changing for no reason, hes gonna have to learn to shoot.

El Topo

Im fine with Fultz not starting

I got a feeling he's hurt anyway. Fultz gonna have to learn to play with Simmons, and with his shot suddenly changing for no reason, hes gonna have to learn to shoot.

Wasn't the rumor he was changing the shot due to shoulder issues? Might even have been reported or I am misremembering things.

Jarate

Banned
Wasn't the rumor he was changing the shot due to shoulder issues? Might even have been reported or I am misremembering things.

Yeah he's been saying that. I'd rather him not play personally, but if he can drive, pass and defend, he should be playing the backup ballhandler

VeeP

So, Drummond hit 16/20 on the FT line in preseason games. What do you guys think? Fools gold? Will it drop to 35% when the regular season starts? Or did he fix his shooting and he'll hit 50% or above this season?

BCDAWG7

So, Drummond hit 16/20 on the FT line in preseason games. What do you guys think? Fools gold? Will it drop to 35% when the regular season starts? Or did he fix his shooting and he'll hit 50% or above this season?

It will drop back down to around 35%. He has been working on his free throws for years without any success I don't see that changing now. I just want him to play with intensity for the course of the season.

VeeP

It will drop back down to around 35%. He has been working on his free throws for years without any success I don't see that changing now. I just want him to play with intensity for the course of the season.

Only thing is it seems like he's changed his form now. Hopefully it can improve. If they can stop hack-a-dre Piston's could win more games easily, especially if he plays with intensity like you said.

BCDAWG7

Only thing is it seems like he's changed his form now. Hopefully it can improve. If they can stop hack-a-dre Piston's could win more games easily, especially if he plays with intensity like you said.

They need Dre to play at the end of games especially since since he is the francise player. I think his overall game will be dramatically improved this season.

hUBqB89.png

Gotta say Embiid talks way too much shit for a dude that plays in the NBA as much as I do for 80% every season.

His problem isn't even that he's shoots like a fucking scrub on the FT line. It's that he's playing like shit. Him and cancer RJ are a monumental negative when they're both on the court, and a big negative when only one is still. Without them, they're second to GSW in +/-. Dude needs to focus on intensity and defense. If he were to transform into a defensive machine, it would make up for a lot of his shortcomings.

RJ should have been traded, shit player with shit style with shit attitude. He's like if Westbrook had none of the athleticism and skill with all his drawbacks.

Top Bottom