• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

gutshot

Scoring depends if you guys prefer a points or category league. I kinda like points better because it makes players easier to evaluate but a lot of people prefer categories. I'd be fine with either though.

Points is what fantasy football uses, right? If so, I like that better.

hUBqB89.png

DiddyBop

Okay fam I made an ESPN league! Looks like the only way to join is for me to send invites to everyone individually, so if you want to join you can dm me your email. there's also a space for me to put your name, so I guess you can send that too if you want.

Edit: http://games.espn.com/fba/tools/join?leagueId=284578&k=4d388&d=AAAABAAEV6IAAAfi/////wAAAsc=&t=9 nevermind here's a join link you guys can use.

Not sure if it's too late but you may want to consider pts being worth 0.5 as it currently is inefficient scorers are going to be very valuable and it takes away from strategic drafting. Going further steals should be worth 2, assists 1.5, blocks 2 and TO 1.5. Just a suggestion!

Boss X

Banned
Cavs lineup is now
C COUSINS PF Love SF LeBron SG Wade PG Rose
JR, Shump, Crowder, Korver, Calderon, Green, Perkins off bench with IT being “unlocked” in the winter.
ygRGiud.png

Plus Pels get Nets first round draft pick.

Chase17

It's still dumb that the Bulls bought out Wade. Makes no sense to pay him for nothing.

Pay him $24 million to be on your team while they tank, or pay him $16 million to not be on the team while they tank.

I don't think it's that dumb.

I'm sure you can say he would generate that difference through his presence, but at least this way they are straightforward about the tank lol.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Not sure if it's too late but you may want to consider pts being worth 0.5 as it currently is inefficient scorers are going to be very valuable and it takes away from strategic drafting. Going further steals should be worth 2, assists 1.5, blocks 2 and TO 1.5. Just a suggestion!

I changed up the scoring a bit. I left points at 1 but made it -0.2 for missed shots, so that should limit the inefficient scorers a bit, but I think it's better to leave it at 1 point per 1 point scored. I did change blocks and steals to 2 though.

Also guys there's plenty of spaces left. I have it set to 12 teams for now but I can lower it to 10 if that's all we get.

jdstorm

Banned
Cavs lineup is now
C COUSINS PF Love SF LeBron SG Wade PG Rose
JR, Shump, Crowder, Korver, Calderon, Green, Perkins off bench with IT being “unlocked” in the winter.
ygRGiud.png

Plus Pels get Nets first round draft pick.

Doesn't make much sense. The Cavs traded Kyrie for that pick because they arenbetting on it being a top 5 pick. Its unlikely they would move it. Especially for Boogie since he has an expiring contract and won't stick around if Lebron is also leaving.

If Cleveland offered that pick it would likely be Shump, Frye and the Brooklyn pick for Boogie and that would only be after the Nets had outpeformed expectations making that pick worth less then what Cleveland thought it was worth at the time.

"Brown's plan is for Fultz to come off the bench to start the season. Pointed to the fact Fultz didn't played much in preseason." - @JCameratoNBCS

OK.

"Danny Ainge also cited a potential meth addiction as a reason for Fultz not starting. When asked why he was commenting on the Sixers starting lineup, Ainge pleaded the fifth. He then coughed and was heard saying 'gang ties' under his breath."

I'm fine with Fultz coming off the bench to start. TJ and Bayless can run with the first unit. Gives Fultz less pressure and let's him handle the ball more with second unit.

Top Bottom