• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Zach

Zach's like the nicest dude ever. I don't think he's ever had any ill intentions towards anyone here. So, like, cool your pies.
Is this like when a heel offers his hand for a handshake at the beginning of a match?

I've made it fam. Halloween Havoc 98.

Drunk Hall vs Nash

Old ass hot dog skin Warrior vs old ass leathery skin Hogan

DDP vs Goldberg it what could be Goldbergs best match that everyone on PPV missed out on.
Oh, man.

Zach only has ill intentions towards WCW
You've crossed me for the last time, Sir_Croggodile.

You've crossed me for the last time, Sir_Croggodile.

I gave you my Sympy and this is how I'm repaid

no more sympy

tSycZyF.jpg

Fightful's article on the FloSlam/Gabe stuff https://www.fightful.com/flosports-...ided-just-plain-false-business-records-during

“WWN induced FloSports to pay it hundreds of thousands of dollars based on data that was not only inaccurate and unreliable; it was just plain false,” reads the complaint. “When pressed for the data that backed up WWN’s spreadsheet of viewership, WWN originally claimed it had lost or deleted that information. Ultimately, WWN sent records listing many subscribers more than once and including purchasers of DVDs instead of broadcast services. Even with that artificial inflation of viewership, the numbers WWN attempted to account for were far less than those represented in its initial spreadsheet.”

Gabe's such an idiot lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He took wrestling from a regional business to a worldwide one.

He's made plenty of missteps, but the overall strategy has been successful.

He swings and misses, but when he hits, it's a big one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Even Vince I'd say is Lucky Sometimes

Same dude responsible for WWE did that bodybuilding federation attempt and the XFL. idk about other places but Here in America 33% (1 in 3) is an F and also not 100%

So how is he a billionaire? Hmm. Must be something wrong with the F grade.

rock is in that slot most actors probably dream to be in where he can basically choose to do whatever movie he wants

the problem is he chooses some really bad movie roles

imBask

Banned
rock is in that slot most actors probably dream to be in where he can basically choose to do whatever movie he wants

the problem is he chooses some really bad movie roles

he didn't choose bad movies, he just picked ALL the movies

the guy is in like 50 movies a year some of them are bound to be garbage, especially those cashgrab reboot

he didn't choose bad movies, he just picked ALL the movies

the guy is in like 50 movies a year some of them are bound to be garbage, especially those cashgrab reboot
he needs to talk to batista about some advice on what movies to pick

like batista isn't as big an actor as rock but he's made much more smarter career choices in acting

Occasionally you see people complain that northern promotions in the UK (barring a few notable exceptions) don't get as much attention as the southern promotions, well, maybe don't film your shows on A FUCKING POTATO;

u90SoST.png

That's the hard cam. Why is it in the corner? Who does that? No one, that's who. And there's a good (very obvious) reason for it. Let's look at the ringside cameras;

CJvwqpq.png

HPzzvDB.png

Potatoes equipped with FISH EYE LENS. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Shitty lighting, poorly matched colour tone on all of the cameras, and the handhelds are so shit there's continual motion blur.

Fox318

Occasionally you see people complain that northern promotions in the UK (barring a few notable exceptions) don't get as much attention as the southern promotions, well, maybe don't film your shows on A FUCKING POTATO;

u90SoST.png

That's the hard cam. Why is it in the corner? Who does that? No one, that's who. And there's a good (very obvious) reason for it. Let's look at the ringside cameras;

CJvwqpq.png

HPzzvDB.png

Potatoes equipped with FISH EYE LENS. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Colour tone doesn't match on any of the cameras, and the handhelds are so shit there's continual motion blur.
This looks like a late 90s skate video

Pikma

Banned

u90SoST.png

CJvwqpq.png

HPzzvDB.png

Potatoes equipped with FISH EYE LENS. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Shitty lighting, poorly matched colour tone on all of the cameras, and the handhelds are so shit there's continual motion blur.
Maybe the bingo hall they booked is underwater, at least that what it looks like

https://i.imgur.com/u90SoST.png[/ig]

[mg]https://i.imgur.com/CJvwqpq.png

[ig]https://i.imgur.com/HPzzvDB.png[/img]

Fucking fish eye lens lol
Why the fuck? Ever?

Rock's been in some junk lately. Wonder if that's affected his stock.
He's definitely having an off year. I hear Ballers is entertaining though. Maybe his 40 movies for next year will be better. His production company needs a new team.
he needs to talk to batista about some advice on what movies to pick

like batista isn't as big an actor as rock but he's made much more smarter career choices in acting
Batista is great at picking those 'do one or two cool things and barely speak' roles.

Egg0

Banned
The Iconic Duo fucking with Itami is going to lead to this:

Ynabi7s.gif

The only good Rock flicks are the F&F movies and The Rundown.

Top Bottom