• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Here's another logic fail in Meltz's argument; why the fuck do you have to be a certain age to remember a well known movie?

Because a lot of people don't hunt out movies from before they were born. And it's not a great movie, it's very much a product of it's time enjoyed primarily by people who were young when it was released

Glory of Love

tumblr_inline_n8sr5t1bv61rufygp.gif

Pikma

Banned
So what do you guys thinks aboit WWE thinking of doing tiered network prices?
It won't work for shit, if people barely watch shitshows like 205 when they are already included with the service imagine putting indie shows or whatever behind a paywall, they'll get 15k-20k subs at best.

Pikma

Banned
Here's another logic fail in Meltz's argument; why the fuck do you have to be a certain age to remember a well known movie?
It's irrelevant, the fact that they decided to go this way instead of pursuing the real subject at hand says more than enough about both of them.

Bossniak

Sigh if rocky said someone looks like mr miyagi in a promo y’all would laugh it off but oh boy some boring wrestler says it and it’s racists. I thought the promo was fine for a heel but I don’t get my panties up in a bunch for small shit like this.

Whatever get back to your bickering!

Foggy

Tiered subs only work as long as existing customers get access to same content. If they gate any existing content at a higher price point then it's bullshit.

Not that it affects me. I don't give the WWE a dime. I'm not a mark. I'm smart.

Pikma

Banned
Sigh if rocky said someone looks like mr miyagi in a promo y’all would laugh it off but oh boy some boring wrestler says it and it’s racists. I thought the promo was fine for a heel but I don’t get my panties up in a bunch for small shit like this.

Fuck off.

Sephzilla

Sigh if rocky said someone looks like mr miyagi in a promo y'all would laugh it off but oh boy some boring wrestler says it and it's racists. I thought the promo was fine for a heel but I don't get my panties up in a bunch for small shit like this.

Considering a lot of people got on Rock for slut-shaming Lana last time he was around, I don't think this is true at all.

But whatever justifies your backdoor defending or racism

Kurita

Sigh if rocky said someone looks like mr miyagi in a promo y'all would laugh it off but oh boy some boring wrestler says it and it's racists. I thought the promo was fine for a heel but I don't get my panties up in a bunch for small shit like this.

A lot of people in this thread have said that The Rock's promos are corny and borderline offensive but hey, whatever.

Foggy

LMAO this was really burning a hole in your soul, huh

Syder

Fuck off.

PhEHEz3.gif

Zach

Uhhhhh...

This your first post in the thread? Cool, make it your last too. Fuck off.

What's up with Trump Network subscriber Blackaroni going after WON subscribers?
Because it's not even the most recent film called The Karate Kid
Ya'll are forgetting that a Karate Kid movie was also released in 2010
Oh my god. It all came rushing back.
Considering a lot of people got on Rock for slut-shaming Lana last time he was around, I don't think this is true at all.

But whatever justifies your backdoor defending or racism
Yup
Fuck off.

PhEHEz3.gif
This too

Zach

blaggaroni just likes to feel better than. That's his thang. Put him on your Ignore List if you can't handle his random attention-seeking jabz.

Or respond. He loves it.

gun_haver

I know this is an old thing now, but these moments are so few and far between - when Brock sits up Undertaker style (after having broken the streak, against Cena) and does that laughing thing and then sticks his tongue out while he's laughing while looking, apparently, into Cena's eyes - man, that's good stuff. It's kind of a fine line, in most contexts it would be goofy, but it's almost a kind of Terminator feeling you get from him there, but then this other arrogance level on top. As in, I'm up, I cannot be beat, you thought this was some kind of match but it isn't, the joke is on you and I'm self aware enought to realise it.

It was a good few seconds.

Top Bottom