• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

K44QfQX.jpg

Wow that texture is not looking so hot right there.

Chicagoland-GAF

GOuwKEt.jpg

That's not a screenshot.

Didn't say people couldn't post as it is per definition a 'next-gen' console. I just wanted to look at PS4 screenshots or Xbox One shots when that's out. Not at that detestable dogshit from the Wii U we've already seen a million times for the past few months, the IQ alone makes me want to vomit.

Hence why I asked for a PS4 specific thread.

Grow up.

diaspora

Didn't say people couldn't post as it is per definition a 'next-gen' console. I just wanted to look at PS4 screenshots or Xbox One shots when that's out. Not at that detestable dogshit from the Wii U we've already seen a million times for the past few months, the IQ alone makes me want to vomit.

Good discussion guys.

Darmik

I like the idea of a thread that shows screenshots from all three. If screenshots from 'rival' consoles offend you there are console specific threads. This will be a good way to see the difference with multiplats as well.

OryoN

Me either, I think the people saying "and the Nintendo stuff starts" just don't want to see Nintendo as competition.

PS4 launch just doesn't have anything to offer when compared to WW HD, Pikmin 3, W101, and 3Dworld. So this thread is a melting pot of Next-Gen screenshots that includes (PC, PS4, XB1, and Wii U) whats wrong with that?

People just want Wii U to be this console that they can consistently mock and sh!t on, and it's becoming increasingly hard to so with the quality of games on/coming to it, especially when compared to the exclusives newer consoles will have, for now. So any reminders will agitate 'those' people.

Pitmonkey

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

f7iIZUP.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD

nzSbe4T.jpg

jLk8ZHw.jpg

K2A2zZq.jpg

Nano Assault Neo

lKW4vn1.jpg

Pikmin 3 (Best title screen of 2013)

Vb2VY1N.jpg

Do people actually think hyperbolic posts like this are funny?

Sanic

Do people actually think hyperbolic posts like this are funny?

He trolls in a bunch of threads, hard to tell if this one is serious but i'm thinking yes.

And to the other guy, yes that DR3 screen is real (ignoring the PDZ, etc. junk thrown on it obviously)

plank

Got to admit knack looks very impressive technically. Its just that the lighting and the art style don't sit right with me.

Got to admit knack looks very impressive technically. Its just that the lighting and the art style don't sit right with me.

The Knack character itself is so bad that I don't want to play as it. Seriously, it might sound extremely silly but it's so fucking off putting. The art style other than that is also boring, but the character there is what I really dislike.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Sethos is a hardcore PC gamer and major contributor to the high-res PC screenshot thread. I'm pretty sure that was his honest reaction.

Mystery

People just want Wii U to be this console that they can consistently mock and sh!t on, and it's becoming increasingly hard to so with the quality of games on/coming to it, especially when compared to the exclusives newer consoles will have, for now. So any reminders will agitate 'those' people.

Hey, guy, welcome to the internet. You're allowed to curse here.

gogogow

Wii U screenshots looks nice. WTH is up with the lowres and heavily compressed PS4 screenshots? Is there a way to take 1080p, uncompressed screenshots?

Prisoner

Pikmin 3 (Best title screen of 2013)

Vb2VY1N.jpg
Damn, that's nice. The light, the reflection; everything looks great.
mark-wahlberg-confuseatep4.gif

dr_rus

So this has somehow slipped past me - they gave us the ability to record fucking 15 last minutes of gameplay but they still didn't give us the ability to make screenshots? Why? Even Vita have it.

NFreak

Posted this in the Wii U browser screenshot thread as well but I thought I'd post it here as well.

iq1OPxAxb8YyK.jpg

And this isn't my pic but I love it. Credit goes to aidan.

ibu14je0knw2MY.jpg

Top Bottom