• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

RoySFNR

Wow at the Dead Rising 3 shot. It looks like one of those crappy iPhone games. Also, red Master Chief streetart? Awkward blue car that can't decide whether it's an accomplishment or part of the scenery? It's been awhile since I've seen a game that looks this unappealing.

kodecraft

Wonderful 101

ibdHL5uSg55384.jpg

ic5GdhHPxMz0s.jpg

ibzhxflYvC8v7F.jpg

Just some quick ones I took.

"Hammer don't hurt em"

Wow at the Dead Rising 3 shot. It looks like one of those crappy iPhone games. Also, red Master Chief streetart? Awkward blue car that can't decide whether it's an accomplishment or part of the scenery? It's been awhile since I've seen a game that looks this unappealing.

lol the blue car is poorly photoshopped on, but its telling that you couldn't tell

qq more

pretty sure red master chief and the blue car aren't from the actual snapshot. they originated from terrible launch 360/wii/ps3 generation game snapshots lol

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Looking at those Wonderful 101 shots, I'm starting to think he's not overreacting. That's partly because I was playing Tomb Raider on ultra with supersampling on yesterday, but still those are pretty gross.

MYE

Didn't say people couldn't post as it is per definition a 'next-gen' console. I just wanted to look at PS4 screenshots or Xbox One shots when that's out. Not at that detestable dogshit from the Wii U we've already seen a million times for the past few months, the IQ alone makes me want to vomit.

Hence why I asked for a PS4 specific thread.

What a fucking piece of shit of a post.

FourMyle

Thread ruined with those Wii U shots. It's like they slapped Vaseline and bloom circa 2005 all over their games. TW101 looks like an upres Wii game ffs. Fucking disgusting. I'm out.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Thread ruined with those Wii U shots. It's like they slapped Vaseline and bloom circa 2005 all over their games. TW101 looks like an upres Wii game ffs. Fucking disgusting. I'm out.

good, now we can have an actual readable thread

Yeah because compressed killzone jpgs that are scaled down to less than 720p definitively do justice to the game visuals.

Now I feel kinda silly for asking if people thought hyperbolic posts were funny, because I find overly dramatic posts like this hilarious

OryoN

Hey, guy, welcome to the internet. You're allowed to curse here.

If I do, there'll be no end to it, knowing the number of ignorant posts that I see daily. ;p
Been down that road before, so I find a little restraint works best. Keeps emotions from flaring.

Windwaker, Pikmin 3 and Knack are my favorites so far.

BON VOYAGE :)

Please be sarcasm

PJV3

I love that screenshots are filling people with rage. I will have to keep an eye on this thread, it's entertaining.

What's the worst game graphics wise on the WiiU, please post examples.

Some quite nice pictures here guys, thanks.
Didn't say people couldn't post as it is per definition a 'next-gen' console. I just wanted to look at PS4 screenshots or Xbox One shots when that's out. Not at that detestable dogshit from the Wii U we've already seen a million times for the past few months, the IQ alone makes me want to vomit.

Hence why I asked for a PS4 specific thread.
What the fuck, what an irrational reaction.

Good to see the Nintendo hate is still strong. Jesus fucking Christ some of you need to get over yourselves. Wii U is "next-gen." Deal with it.

On-topic: The Wind Waker and Killzone shots look amazing.

Levyne

Banned
To be fair, have to remember these are launch, often cross-gen, games. I imagine the gap will widen but not to the extent the Wii was from its competition, which is good.

jett

D-Member
BF4 has pretty good IQ despite not being 1080p. Not sure if I would notice if I didn't know beforehand.

those wii u shots are great, keep 'em coming. in contrast the killzone shots look "nice" but they dont't appeal to me at all. nothing from that game looks particularly interesting. pretty but bland, matches with what i played so far.

Riki

It is next gen, don't be an idiot, its the next GENERATION of Nintendo consoles

EDIT: anybody mind telling me how to screenshot on the wiiu? i honestly didn't even know it could! ill post some screens later!

Press Home -> Open Web Browser -> Go to minus.com -> Hit Upload -> Choose top screen -> Upload -> Hit Full Resolution button on the picture -> Copy Image Location -> Post

Top Bottom